Read every posting

Mainiac

• Moderators

As a moderator since the beginning of the forum, I've  read just about everything. I'm sure I've missed some while on vacation, or out of the country, but I  try to catch up when we return. 

Yes, there's repetition.  But that's ok. Everything is new again, with new owners, and new upgrades.

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

I haven't read every post, but I've read most of them.  Back when I joined, there was little enough content that you could read through all of the old posts, and so I did.  And now I at least glance at most of the new posts just as part of being a moderator.  Some things, like the classified replies, I don't pay a lot of attention to.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mainiac said:

Which ones does everybody skip over?

The ones about Fords, Rams and Toyotas 😜

C930206B-E311-4650-84F8-07405E7E4142.jpeg

Edited by Townesw
Make a good picture better
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bill and Martha

2018 LEII Hull 313

2019 Chevrolet 2500HD Duramax

• Moderators

I read most posts before we ordered in 2015.  There was a lot less content then.  Since, I’ve read most posts and once I became a moderator I read everything, whether I want to or not!  I just skim classifieds since I’m not selling or buying.  Mike

• Like 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS