Hello from Sequim, WA

RichD

We've owned two Airstreams, but next time it will be something different. I am starting the search early since I want to buy something in a couple years. Really impressed with the Oliver's in the videos I've watched. Came here to learn more.

Edited by RichD
  • Like 1

• The title was changed to Hello from Sequim, WA
  • Moderators

Given the relative few numbers of Olivers in general and certainly the few numbers that are located in WA, you might want to start looking to see if you can arrange a viewing of another owner's Oliver when either you or they are in a location that is easy for you to get to.  It is one thing to view the video's but an entirely different thing to see and feel an Oliver in person.

Good luck!

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

Welcome to the forum, RichD.

You won't be the first who has moved from Airstream to Oliver, if you decide to join us. There's a recent extensive thread comparing the two that you may have already read:

https://olivertraveltrailers.com/forums/topic/4428-oliver-eliteii-vs-airstream/

I've always been fond of the shape and shine of the airstream,  but the Oliver has been a comfortable,  sturdy trailer for us for 13 seasons. 

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Hi from Coeur d’Alene Idaho.  We also have had 2 Airstreams.  Although smaller than our last 30’ Airstream, the Oliver is a much higher quality trailer.  We get to pick ours up early next year and are excited to start adventuring again!  

Scott & Susan Brigham, Coeur d'Alene Idaho

2020 Legacy Elite II, Hull# 577