DECOR

mountainborn

• Moderators

During one visit to the factory, we were pleased to get a look at some coaches that really caught our eye ! There was a RED coach, a BLACK and a BLUE coach. The upholstery in each was just fabulously rich and really accented the beautiful interior finish.

As we build our coach to our own specifications, fabrics, and so forth are options that we choose. But there are other choices that we make after we get home that add some flair and personality to our coaches.

Please show us what you have done to enhance the decor of your coach. Photos, please !

Example:

Here is Butcherknife's kitchen sink area. A mild Coca Cola theme area: ( we almost went with a Route 66 theme )

Butcherknife's kitchen is a work area, lots of cooking going on in there ! So it is simple yet functional. We haven't been able to muster up enough guts to drill any holes in the fiberglass yet, so you may note the extensive use of suction cup devices.

Barely visible behind and below the cannister set is a clear PVC cutting board that can roll up if needed. It protects the gel coat finish from scratches from the cannister set.

• Like 1

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

Hi all!

:D I really like the CocaCola theme! Do you need some small accesories?? Got some so let me know what you're looking for! Placemats, salt n pepper shakers, etc..

I'll probably go with Southwestern "theme" depending on fabric Evon finds. Casita is the Margarita Casita, sort of surf bum, 8-) Jimmy Buffett decor. I'll miss it a lot but the Olivers dual pane windows,day/nite shades and hookup conveniences sold me! :shock:

Hope current owners will post more interior shots. I too, will have a hard time drilling that 1st hole but I'm sure that they'll me a few. :roll:

Chuck 8-)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Very cute kitchen area. I like the protector under the canisters being a cutting board too... very functional.

This question may actually be for Butcherknife...

I looked all over Wally World and a few other stores today for a suction cup paper towel holder. Did you make yours, or did you find it at a specialty store? There seems to be a wealth of suction cup devices out there, but no paper towel holders.

So far, I've found (KMart) toothbrush holder, shower organizers, soap dish, corner shelf, sink caddy, many kinds of hooks...

Wally World: several kinds of hooks, cute sink organizers for brush, washcloth etc. in three colors, including red (you might like that one, cause it's really close to Coca Cola red), soap dish, wall bins about 4x 6 inches.

But... no paper towel holder. Very reluctant to drill into that prisitine gel-coated fiberglass! Thanks. Sherry

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

Sherry, We have the same problem ( drilling anxiety ) and our paper towell rack is an experiment. We took two of those lever type suction cups and connected the hooks with a small bungee cord running through the center of the roll. So far, sometimes it stays, sometimes it doesn't. While parked it seems fine, but Butcherknife says that when I do some of that fine hill folks manuvering in freeway traffic that I some times sling it off into the sink. :oops:

• Like 1

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)