2000 Watt Yamaha vs Honda side by side

mountainborn

• Moderators

A webinar presented by Yamaha's Colin Iwasa compares Yamaha to Honda point by point. It is a quite revealing look at the cost, performance and longlivity.

Click the link, enter a name, ect. then enter the pass code which is: 55218

The main focus is on the 2000 watt generators which is where many molded fiberglass Rv'ers want to be at for maximum efficiency.

Here is a copy of the email I recieved, the clickable link and passcode are in it:

>

We've been busy getting our new generator for market.

I think you'll like it.

Yamaha is pleased to introduce our light weight, quiet and powerful EF2000iS generator.

Click on the link to view a 15 minute model introduction with slides and narration.

Passcode: 55218

https://cc.callinfo.com/play?id=o6bt8xu0

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Yamaha's Colin Iwasa was at the Bass Prp Shops Outdoor Skills Village in Springfield. Betty and I were chatting with him when this photo was taken. Being the rotten rascal that I am, I tried to trick him into having his photo taken with a Honda generator, the one on the tongue of the Oliver display Legacy Elite.

Demonstrating great situational awareness, Colin said, "sure" to the photo, but casually set his back pack in front of the Honda generator to hide it.

He later commented that he would have rather had his photo taken with us in front of our Oliver. ( Ours has the Yamaha genset on the tongue, he, he, he never did mention the "H" word ).

100_0393.jpg

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• 1 month later...