Xantrex Freedom X throwing a [04] code flashing Hull# 634

Patriot

Just noticed this [04] code flashing on our 2020 OLEll this evening. We are on shore power presently here at our home and are headed out in the morning on a week long trip. I read the manual (pic below) and checked all action areas, but still cannot figure out or understand the cause of this code.
Was wondering if anyone else has experienced this with this particular inverter. I will give Jason a call in the morning and see if he can help trouble shoot.
All other systems are working fine. Hopefully it’s nothing major.

Thank you in advance.

David

69D69210-CF31-4884-A85C-A030ECB264EA.jpeg

662A6C47-BFC8-48BA-AA4C-AD7A3291D1A9.jpeg

5A156A31-705F-40D7-BC38-1EB5A07EB570.jpeg

Edited by Patriot

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg

Jason Essary OTT Service put us in touch with Xantrex tech support. We were walked through a system reset. No further issues. It was undetermined what caused the error code (4). Xantrex tech support was outstanding. All is well.

edit- documented everything and everyone we talked with should this issue occur again when out of warranty.

Happy Camping!

Patriot

Edited by Patriot
  • Thanks 3
  • Like 4

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Patriot said:

Jason Essary OTT Service put us in touch with Xantrex tech support. We were walked through a system reset. No further issues. It was undetermined what caused the error code (4). Xantrex tech support was outstanding. All is well.
Happy Camping!

Patriot

We had an inverter issue a few years ago and the Xantrex support team was excellent.  Walked me through a bunch of troubleshooting until we did a hard reset that did the trick.  Mike

• Like 2

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, Susan Huff said:

The old faithful "reboot" remedy . . . .  ☺️

It was a little more than a reboot.  Disconnect from power and let sit for 6 hours before reconnecting.  I was surprised at the length of time with no power, but it worked.

• Thanks 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Mike and Carol said:

It was a little more than a reboot.  Disconnect from power and let sit for 6 hours before reconnecting.  I was surprised at the length of time with no power, but it worked.

Yup. That's a reaaaallly lengthy reboot.

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.