UPDATE: Foybles in Wood & Oliver Travel Trailers

Foy_Mirna

A few weeks ago, I sat down with Scott Oliver in the new Sales & Service center to talk about our businesses and how we would continue to work together in the coming year. We both brought lots of exciting ideas to the table and I am very thrilled to continue our partnership in the coming year.
As many of you know the RV industry is growing at an unprecedented growth rate and so is Oliver’s. For the last two years, I have been shipping my products to Oliver and they have been installing them for new trailer deliveries at no charge.

Today on a call with Rodney Lomax, Oliver’s General Manager, we worked out how we will move forward when Oliver installs my products. A service fee of $150 will be charged to covers their cost of receiving the products, storing them until your delivery date, and their installation.
While this would not make sense for a single item like a shower mat, it does for 4 or more of my products like countertops. For less than 4 items, I would recommend having them shipped directly to you.

Starting today, customers who order and want me to ship to Oliver will be billed by Oliver the $150 charge fee. For all customers who have ordered before today that have asked me to ship to Oliver, there will still be NO CHARGE. You are grandfathered in – thanks to Scott & Rodney!
You can find my new catalog HERE
  • Thanks 1

Onward,
Foy and Mirna 

Roamy Mc Roadhouse
2017 Legacy Elite II, Twin Bed
Hull #227
2021 RAM 1500 Limited

On 11/24/2020 at 12:36 PM, Overland said:

FYI, Foy, I just get a Facebook login screen with that link.  Do you have a direct link to a website, or are the photos just on your facebook account?

here you go https://www.dropbox.com/s/m2h6vryddpqa4vp/Foybles%27%20Catalog%20V1.6f.pdf?dl=0 

Onward,
Foy and Mirna 

Roamy Mc Roadhouse
2017 Legacy Elite II, Twin Bed
Hull #227
2021 RAM 1500 Limited

• Moderators

I copied and pasted the 2nd link, and got this:

Screenshot_20201125-201121_Chrome.jpg

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.