Almost there......

Mcb

So the truck is loaded... We head south tomorrow, pick up # 685 Tuesday. As I’ve been jamming stuff into the Tundra, a strange mix of what worked with the Casita, great ideas I’ve picked up from this forum, some probably not so great ideas I’ve picked up from this forum, and a large number of items that fall into the “better to have them and not need them than not have them and need them” category, I can’t help but reflect upon the last 6 months following this forum... Sure are a great group of folks on here, and it’s been wonderful eavesdropping on your discussions, debates, and pontifications.. Its been helpful to say the least as we prepare for “Mark and Debs big adventure”... which really started about 6 months ago when I first checked out this site..

Thanks for all your help.. Hope to meet you all someday! We’ll be the Ollie with the Alewives on the front...A1C727E9-DF26-45CA-9A73-A276874749AF.thumb.jpeg.c30949b4aca7c5a29b4c6080d71aaccb.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Like 8

Mark & Deb..2020 Elite II..Dearie..Hull #685..2016 Tundra

AZARCAFLMSNMOKPATNTXsm.jpg

• Moderators

Love the alewives.

Safe travels!

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

Be careful on that drive south.  Try to relax a bit the day before your delivery in that there will simply be a bunch to do, to see and to absorb on that big day.

Let us know all the great details!

Bill

• Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Congratulation! Love your graphic! Did you guys design this yourselves or use a service? 

We want to have our graphic ready to go at pickup as well. Only a couple of months to go. 

Please post pictures when you get a chance so those of us waiting can live vicariously through you until our turn comes 🙂

Cindy & Charlie

Edited by Time2Go!
  • Like 2

Charlie & Cindy / Cleburne, TX / 2021 Elite II Hull #743 / 2013 Ford F250 Diesel 4WD Supercab

States we've camped in our Oliver:

ALAZLANMTNTXUTsm.jpg

We worked with Bannana Banners. Chatted a bit. Showed her what I had in mind. She said let me work on it. A few minutes later she had a complete image for my approval. Think a couple of days later I picked up the image. (She would have mailed it to me). It took about 10 minutes to install at our first campsite. It took longer to clean than install.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mainiac said:

We worked with Bannana Banners. Chatted a bit. Showed her what I had in mind. She said let me work on it. A few minutes later she had a complete image for my approval. Think a couple of days later I picked up the image. (She would have mailed it to me). It took about 10 minutes to install at our first campsite. It took longer to clean than install.

Robin at Banana Banners was who we worked with as well... while our logo was something we brought to her, judging by the look of some of her other projects, she comes up with some amazing designs on her own when asked to. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

Mark & Deb..2020 Elite II..Dearie..Hull #685..2016 Tundra

AZARCAFLMSNMOKPATNTXsm.jpg