Hi All

jhull61

Hello, new guy here. My wife and I took the plunge this morning and ordered our Legacy Elite II. We had been looking at trailers over the last year and had it narrowed down to Oliver and Lance. Not an apples to apples comparison but both nice trailers. Preaching to the choir here but the Oliver is in a class of its own. I've been lurking here for a while and want to thank you folks for all the help. All my questions had already been answered here. This is also our first (hopefully last) trailer.

• Like 5

• Moderators

Welcome to the forum!

Do you have a pickup date, yet? The wait begins...

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, jhull61 said:

All my questions had already been answered here.

Really?  I've been here for well over 5 years and I'm still learning things - maybe I should say, re-learning things.

Anyway, congratulations on that new Oliver.  Yes, most of us here probably belong to that choir but we got there much the same way you did.  You now have the winter to read, plan trips, buy "stuff" for that new Oliver and (perhaps) ask a question or two.

Look forward to seeing you out on the road!

Bill 

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

1 hour ago, jhull61 said:

Hello, new guy here. My wife and I took the plunge this morning and ordered our Legacy Elite II. We had been looking at trailers over the last year and had it narrowed down to Oliver and Lance. Not an apples to apples comparison but both nice trailers. Preaching to the choir here but the Oliver is in a class of its own. I've been lurking here for a while and want to thank you folks for all the help. All my questions had already been answered here. This is also our first (hopefully last) trailer.

Congratulations . . . . . . and welcome!

• Like 1

Ray and Susan Huff

Elite II Twin "Pearl" - Hull#699; delivered December 7, 2020

2013 F350 6.7l diesel Super Duty 4x4 long bed crew cab

1UP-USA Heavy-duty bike rack

2017 Leisure Travel Van Unity Twin Bed (sold)

AZARCAIDNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAsm.jpg