Curious about parts

geO

36 minutes ago, geO said:

Given that everything has been effected by this pandemic, I was wondering if Oliver's production has been affected? It seems to me that even just the simple mail orders have turned into a major task. 

Must be the pandemic is almost over. I had an order come yesterday and it was two days early...and it was FedEx... They even delivered to the right place...!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

• Moderators

geO - 

Other than the period when Oliver was shut down early in the pandemic, the production has not only been back but they have actually increased production.  Another increase in production is in the works for early next year.  What is slowing down the process at this point is actually the availability to the kitchen assemblies (and some relatively minor delays due to component part shortages - think Dometic here).

Surprisingly (at least to me) was that I was told that the basic shell production and other "Oliver" built things were not slowing down production at all.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

We're working on several projects now. Solar panel replacement, vent fan, a few others 

All of our parts have been or on tracking to be delivered in a timely manner (a week or less, standard ups delivery). Even with Thanksgiving holiday. 

• Thanks 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.