Hello from South Florida

Skaryshari

• Moderators

Hi, and welcome!

We'll be excited to see your photos, too! Glad to see another Florida Ollie. Which model are you getting?

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Legacy Elite II, Twin, busy shopping in preparation for the big day! We are open for suggestions on must haves for pick up (I have seen the lists on the forums). We are seasoned hikers and campers, migrated from tents and pop up campers to large TT and we are tired of subpar products, come on Ollie!

• Like 2

• Moderators

T & S - 

Let the shopping begin!  Besides the lists there are reviews of numerous things that just might strike your fancy depending on what you already own.  I'd just start scanning through all the posts (I'd probably start with "Mods") and simply look hard at those things that seem to interest you.  If you have further questions about anything in particular you can either just reply to the post or send the original poster a private message (PM) requesting more info.

Glad you are with us and soon to be proper members of the family!

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

Tom and Shari, welcome!  Since you’re experienced you probably already have most of what you need for pick up.  I’d see how what you have works and then start adding.  Of course there are the things you don’t need but sure would like to have!  Have fun with that shopping.  Mike

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

Welcome Tom and Shari.  We are also in shopping mode (June 21 delivery) and came across a couple of pillows that you might like that are most definitely applicable for my wife and me...Separately, you may have seen this already but we found this thread particularly helpful.  Looking forward to seeing your pics!

image.png.36138dafb7b02c4c13145455b31b1893.png

image.png.7b8a0d649835d4ac9379972ba5131e3d.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

ALCTKYMENHNYNCPATNVTVAWVsm.jpg2021 Elite 2 Hull # 832 "Bucket List"

2021 F250 7.3L Gas / 4.30 AR