I wish there was an option on the forum to save a topic, other than saving it with a browser bookmark.  Would choosing to "follow" achieve this?

Edited by Ray and Susan Huff

Ray and Susan Huff

Elite II Twin "Pearl" - Hull#699; delivered December 7, 2020

2013 F350 6.7l diesel Super Duty 4x4 long bed crew cab

1UP-USA Heavy-duty bike rack

2017 Leisure Travel Van Unity Twin Bed (sold)

AZARCAIDNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAsm.jpg

• Moderators

You could follow the topics, if not too many. You can see your followed topics in your profile,  I think. 

• Thanks 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

Screenshot_20201219-163112_Chrome.jpg

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

I had posted this before but, I love the Pocket app just for that reason.  I can save anything to pocket right from the browser from any platform. It enables keywords so all of my Oliver topics obviously have the keyword “Oliver” followed by some other keyword. 
I use Chrome browser on all my platforms but I’m sure it works with others.  

Besides the usability, I have opted to get their daily feed which is always diverse and interesting.

Dave

David and Vicky | Burns, TN | 2020 LEII #686 | 2017 Ford F-250 4x4 6.2L

• Moderators

Ray & Susan - 

After a quick "search" it appears that you are still searching for the "bookmark solution".  The former thread that I was thinking about was actually started by you - 

https://olivertraveltrailers.com/forums/topic/4189-bookmarks/?tab=comments#comment-41671

Hope this helps!

Bill

p.s.  Jim - Congrates!  As I typed that reply the irony did strike me but I was in such a rush at that point I really didn't think that anyone would pick up on it.

Edited by topgun2
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

Ray & Susan - 

I don't know if this would help your organization but:

If I want to quickly "save" a topic for future reference, sometimes I will simply right click on the topic, then click on "save as", then click on the "folder" I want to save it in (or create a new folder under my "Oliver" section, and finally, change the "save as" name if appropriate.

Every now and then I will go into these folders and sort things a bit better in the event I didn't have the time to do this on the spur of the moment - i.e. - put mods into mods, campsites into camping, etc.

Bill

• Thanks 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"