GEEZERVILLE

mountainborn

• Moderators

Geezerville, weve' arrived ! The cake and icecream are all gone, the fancy speeches are over , all that is left to do is stick that plack up on the garage wall, we are Jobless ! Well, until the snow melts off and we can get into that Colorado host's campsite, anyhow.

MVC-010S.jpg

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• Moderators

Thanks Aubrey & Tom ! That suffix HRG is a cool one, would go well in a signature line. Here is a look at the plack:

100_0134.jpg

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• Moderators

Gallopin' Geezers Mountainborn! Ya done crossed the river into the promised land :D

May this side of the river be filled with wonders and amazements as you & Butcherknife strike out for adventure after adventure.

ENJOY!

Pete & "Bosker".    TV -  '18 F150 Super-cab Fx4; RV  - "The Wonder Egg";   '08 Elite, Hull Number 014.

Travel blog of 1st 10 years' wanderings - http://www.peteandthewonderegg.blogspot.com

visited-united-states-map (2).pngvisited-canadian-provinces-map.png

ABBCMBNBNLNSONPEQCSKYTALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPAPRSCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYsm.jpg

• Moderators

Wow! Congrats, and welcome to happy Geezerville, where we've been happy, active residents for a few years.

Life changing, I know. You'll experience the days when you wake up at the normal time and wonder just what it is you're supposed to do now that you're retired.... Your car will turn onto the road to work of its own accord if you strike out into morning traffic. Ah, the relief, when you realize what the car has done, and you can turn down another road and go to breakfast, instead.

Seriously, I know that everyone in the department and town will miss you dearly. We wish you and Betty many happy years of residency in Geezerville's mobile village.

Sherry and Paul.

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.