Hello from Colorado! Just got our new (to us) Elite II

tallmandan

• Moderators

And, welcome to you too.  Given the current weather down in the Sunshine State, I would think that you could have that 2019 setup in no time and on the road.  Let us know if you have questions!

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Dennis,

Welcome to the Ollie Family and Greetings from Western ND.

Bryan

Edited by SNY SD UP

Maggie & Bryan | Arnegard, ND | 2020 LE II "Twins" Hull #665 | 2021 RAM 2500  6.4L HEMI Gasser  4dr  6.5' bed

ABBCMBNBNTNSONPEQCSKYTALARCTDEFLGAILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMONENHNJNYNCNDOHOKPARISCSDTNTXVTVAWVWIxlg.jpg.d41b39fcf844ad1935d35acdc8a6c203.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Yay!  And it sounds like you have some fantastic trips planned already.  

We went to Custer a couple of summers ago and really enjoyed it.  On our way from CO, we stopped over for a few nights at Glendoe State Park in WY, then headed south from Custer and spent the night at the Wildcat HillsState Recreation Area.  Sweet little gem with some fantastic, if short, trails.

You'll have a ball...and come December, your Ollie will have another CO sibling.

mb

MaryBeth
Boulder, CO

2022 Elite II #953
TV: 2021 Ford Expedition Max Platinum, Max Tow Package

COKSMONESDTNUTWYmed.jpg

On 2/2/2021 at 4:14 PM, VBistro said:

Yay!  And it sounds like you have some fantastic trips planned already.  

We went to Custer a couple of summers ago and really enjoyed it.  On our way from CO, we stopped over for a few nights at Glendoe State Park in WY, then headed south from Custer and spent the night at the Wildcat HillsState Recreation Area.  Sweet little gem with some fantastic, if short, trails.

You'll have a ball...and come December, your Ollie will have another CO sibling.

mb

@VBistro Hey thanks for sharing the places to consider on our SD trip in the Fall.  I’ll do some research on those.  Congrats on your Ollie on order!  I think there are 3 other Olivers in CO besides us but not sure.  We have been tinkering around with our LEII in the driveway at this point and still impressed every time with the build quality!  Where in CO do you live?

2020 Elite II #627, 2021 Silverado 1500 3.0L Duramax, Colorado

• 1 month later...
On 1/3/2021 at 9:14 AM, ThomB87 said:

We will be joining you in Feb/March. We already have our Oliver. We are moving to Ft. Collins from Arkansas. We have grand kids in Lafayette outside of Boulder. Hoping for a eventual Oliver western rally. 

We used to live in Fort Collins (mid to late 90’s when the micro-breweries were a new thing).  We loved it.  We visited a few years ago when I had a conference there and found it had grown quite a bit  - still I think a nice place. 

Garry and Kristi

Apex, NC

2018 Oliver Elite II Hull 372

TV 2015 Ram 1500 3.0 L EcoDiesel

image.jpeg.aed3a6aa6cd2b2679a4845e1ea98a981.jpeg

We think we are going to love it especially when things open back up.  Of course it helps that the grandkids are just an hour away and we both ride bikes. We will go back to AR late March to retrieve our Ollie. Coming back through Santa Fe. Another of my favorite places. Then we have additional trips to the mountains this summer. 

• Like 1

Bill Thomas 2019 Elite II Hull # 534

2020 Chevrolet Silverado HD 2500

• 1 month later...
On 2/4/2021 at 7:54 PM, tallmandan said:

@VBistro Hey thanks for sharing the places to consider on our SD trip in the Fall.  I’ll do some research on those.  Congrats on your Ollie on order!  I think there are 3 other Olivers in CO besides us but not sure.  We have been tinkering around with our LEII in the driveway at this point and still impressed every time with the build quality!  Where in CO do you live?

Just saw this. We are on the front range, in Bouler. The Ollie we toured was in Fort Collins. 

MaryBeth
Boulder, CO

2022 Elite II #953
TV: 2021 Ford Expedition Max Platinum, Max Tow Package

COKSMONESDTNUTWYmed.jpg