Oliver on GA State Parks Instagram website

gatorewc

https://www.instragram.com/gastateparks/      My camper has now made it to the Ga state parks website on Instagram    My son took this shot this past summer.  Oliver may get some free advertisement from this photo!  It is amazing that I was told when I start camping with my Ollie people would ask about it and want to see it.  We have camped about 6 times in 6 months and I have been stopped every time as people love the look and quality.

• Like 4

Erv & Sherry  Hull # 650

2022  Platinum SD 250 Tremor. 7.3 Godzilla

ALARFLGAILKYMSMONENCSCSDTNWVmed.jpg

• 1 year later...

The Ollie definitely grabs attention! I love when people ask about it which happens every time we take it out! 
I’m always proud and enjoy giving a tour and answering questions about the Oliver. 

• Like 2

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, Katjo said:

The Ollie definitely grabs attention! I love when people ask about it which happens every time we take it out! 
I’m always proud and enjoy giving a tour and answering questions about the Oliver. 

At the beginning of each travel season I contact the Sales area at Oliver and ask them to send me several copies of that current year's sales brochure.  This way I can simply hand one of these to people that seem to have a genuine interest in the Oliver and/or to people that approach me but I don't have the time or place to actually give them a tour.

Bill

• Like 2

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

46 minutes ago, topgun2 said:

At the beginning of each travel season I contact the Sales area at Oliver and ask them to send me several copies of that current year's sales brochure.  This way I can simply hand one of these to people that seem to have a genuine interest in the Oliver and/or to people that approach me but I don't have the time or place to actually give them a tour.

Bill

That’s a great idea! 

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

• Moderators
53 minutes ago, topgun2 said:

They also used to have a stack at past rally’s that owners could take to give to curious folks.  

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS