New from Tennessee

Ajojo

• Moderators

Welcome Ajojo.  I’m retired Army too...  Hope this forum will be helpful to you as you go through the order process.  I’d call the sales office and set up a factory tour, you can’t be too far!  Mike

• Like 2

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• Moderators

Welcome to the forum, and thank you for your service.

Tennessee offers so many beautiful camping opportunities.  

Sherry

Edited by SeaDawg
  • Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

Congrates on your retirement and thanks for what you did.

I second Mike's thoughts on the factory tour.  You'll learn a bunch about how these things are built, get to touch, feel and see if an Oliver is really right for you.  There really isn't any pressure.

Good luck!

Bill

• Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

16 hours ago, Ajojo said:

Hi everyone. I’m newly retired from the US Army after more than 20 years. I don’t have an Oliver yet, but I’m saving and preparing to have one in the next year or so.

Welcome. WE are an interesting bunch. You will fit right in - At the rate Oliver is building them, and orders coming in - you may need to order today for a 2023 delivery...🤣

RB

• Like 1

Cindy,  Russell and  "Harley dog" . Home is our little farm near Winchester TN

2018 Oliver Legacy Elite II - 2018 GMC 2500 Duramax 

"Die young - As late as possible"
ALAZARCACOFLIDMTNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAWYd56201

32 minutes ago, BackofBeyond said:

Welcome. WE are an interesting bunch. You will fit right in - At the rate Oliver is building them, and orders coming in - you may need to order today for a 2023 delivery...🤣

RB

Thanks and you’re right. They’re all the way out to November 2021 for production!

Thank you for your service to our country! You will learn lots here on the forum and FB page.

I read yesterday on the forum or FB page that there were only 5 build dates left for the 2021 models! 30 days and counting down for our pick up.

• Like 1

Charlie & Cindy / Cleburne, TX / 2021 Elite II Hull #743 / 2013 Ford F250 Diesel 4WD Supercab

States we've camped in our Oliver:

ALAZLANMTNTXUTsm.jpg