Custom Cover Dimensions for Standard (non-twin) Cushions

Jairon

I'd like to order some custom sheets and I've searched both the forum and the University to try and determine the length, width, and thickness of each non-back rest cushion on the standard Elite II layout for the rear of the trailer.

It looks like the width of the left and right cushion is somewhere between 24" and 25"

I can't determine the length without knowing the width of the rear cushion. If the rear cushion width is the same as the left and right, 24"-25" The length of the side cushions would be 50"-51"

The rear cushion length should between 78" and 79"

The rear radius is 16.25" (https://olivertraveltrailers.com/wp-content/uploads/oliver-university/Schematics/Cushions-Counters/Elite-II-Cushions-Rear-Seat-Twin.pdf)

If nobody has this information handy, I'll call Oliver on Monday and update the post with what I find.

Thanks!

Edited by Jairon

2019 Toyota Land Cruiser

2021 Oliver Elite II, Hull #748

I found the dimensions while looking through the manual again. My brain totally skipped the interior measurements when skimming it the first time; it looked so similar to the drawing from the webpage which only has the exterior dimensions.

oliver_seat_size.PNG.4fbc7f09960d0ea10fa4e64273a1c9c6.PNG

Does anyone know if the cushions extend the full length of the seating surface and what the thickness of the cushions are? With that info in hand, I can make my custom order.

Edit. The cushions look to match the platform size exactly. Foam looks to be about 4 inches.

Thanks!

Edited by Jairon

2019 Toyota Land Cruiser

2021 Oliver Elite II, Hull #748