Hello from Idaho

Fritz

I've lurked now for several years on this forum, and over the last year have even begun sneaking in some questions.  I've been highly impressed with the knowledge, advice, suggestions, and ideas; the constructive forum community has contributed to our selecting an LE2.   And now that we are getting closer to finalizing our order, I thought I'd send in a more formal introduction.  My first RV in the late 1970s was a Job Corps bus (a shorty school bus); since then my wife Susan and I have backpacked, tent- and car-camped, owned 2 Airstreams (1965 Globetrotter and a 1966 Caravele), and over the last 13 years have averaged 2-3 months per year in a Sprinter conversion attending old-time music festivals, exploring the west, and visiting friends and family throughout the country.  Our vacations over the years have also included numerous self-supported whitewater raft and kayak trips.  We hope to continue doing all of these things, and perhaps, in our travels we'll have an opportunity to meet some of you in person.  In the meantime, I look forward to learning from you.

• Like 7

2021 Oliver LE2
Ram 2500 diesel

Welcome to the forum! We will pick up our new LE2 in four more weeks. Can't wait. Sounds like to Oliver will be a great fit for your traveling lifestyle.

• Thanks 1

Charlie & Cindy / Cleburne, TX / 2021 Elite II Hull #743 / 2013 Ford F250 Diesel 4WD Supercab

States we've camped in our Oliver:

ALAZLANMTNTXUTsm.jpg

• Moderators

A bit of a "formal" welcome to you Fritz.  I guess that we finally wore you down?  In any case, it is good that you're here and we look forward to that day when you post pictures of your new Oliver delivery.

Bill

p.s.  Time2Go - its now time to really start getting excited!

• Thanks 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"