What happened to the swoosh graphics on the side for 2022?

KennyS

Now a $$$ option ?? Must be more trouble than it is worth. I can see the trend - as Oliver ramps up production, they have completely eliminated custom inquiries, and are standardizing options, while eliminating those that don't support the mission.... Certainly makes sense - Toyota championed the concept about 45 years back. 

Seems there are plenty of suppliers out there that will do the same...

• Like 1

Cindy,  Russell and  "Harley dog" . Home is our little farm near Winchester TN

2018 Oliver Legacy Elite II - 2018 GMC 2500 Duramax 

"Die young - As late as possible"
ALAZARCACOFLIDMTNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAWYd56201

• Moderators
1 hour ago, KennyS said:

Anyone know why the swoosh/swirls are no longer offered on the side of the 2022 Olivers?  We liked them...

Are there new graphics offered?

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

42 minutes ago, BackofBeyond said:

Now a $$$ option ??

It isn't a pay option either. Side graphics have been removed as an option entirely. All 2022 trailers will come with front and rear graphics only. The Oliver name and model are still included on the side of the trailer.

2019 Toyota Land Cruiser

2021 Oliver Elite II, Hull #748

• Moderators

That, I  am really sad to see.

The custom graphics have always been fun , and personal.

I hope Oliver rethinks this.

Edited by SeaDawg
  • Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

13 minutes ago, Mike and Carol said:

Maybe enough folks were deleting the side graphics that they just decided to eliminate them all together?

I'm speculating a bit based on what I was told but I believe the swoops were manufactured in house and the machine used to make them started to break down.

• Like 1

2019 Toyota Land Cruiser

2021 Oliver Elite II, Hull #748

In 2017 I was told by Anita in Sales that they use a local sign company to print all the outside stickers. I won’t be sorry to see the swooshes go away. I deleted them anyway. It’s like removing those pesky badges from a sports car, a pure white Ollie is way faster😬

John Davies

Spokane WA

Edited by John E Davies
  • Haha 3

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

I'm really surprised they are doing away with the swooshes.  🤔  I know it's a personal thing, but we really like them for subtly breaking up the all white, "Mr. Clean" look.  

Hot, Bald and Possibly Gay: How Mr. Clean Has Kept It Fresh for 5 Decades

• Like 1

States Visited Map

2020 Elite II, Hull 688 --- 2021 Silverado 2500HD, 6.6L Duramax Diesel

14 hours ago, John E Davies said:

In 2017 I was told by Anita in Sales that they use a local sign company to print all the outside stickers. I won’t be sorry to see the swooshes go away. I deleted them anyway. It’s like removing those pesky badges from a sports car, a pure white Ollie is way faster😬

John Davies

Spokane WA

And it is an easy add on for those who really want "swooshes".

Ray and Susan Huff

Elite II Twin "Pearl" - Hull#699; delivered December 7, 2020

2013 F350 6.7l diesel Super Duty 4x4 long bed crew cab

1UP-USA Heavy-duty bike rack

2017 Leisure Travel Van Unity Twin Bed (sold)

AZARCAIDNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAsm.jpg

I’m thrilled to see the end of the swoosh.  And personally I think that the clean, all white look is great.  I’d argue though that adding something to break up the side would have broader appeal.  Just not another swoosh, please.  There’s so much more that can be done with graphics than just slapping a random curvy line across the side.