Winter Weather . . . . . dodged that bullet

Seeing the weather reports across the Mid-west and tonight's forecast for the Western half of the US, I'm so thankful our Oliver delivery was bumped up from Feb 4 to Dec 7 . . . . . a big "thank you" to whoever made that happen!  I can't begin to imagine what conditions we might have faced.

Wishing those of you currently on the road, or preparing for a much anticipated delivery, safe travels.  Watch the weather/road conditions and don't take any unnecessary chances.

Ray and Susan Huff

Elite II Twin "Pearl" - Hull#699; delivered December 7, 2020

2013 F350 6.7l diesel Super Duty 4x4 long bed crew cab

1UP-USA Heavy-duty bike rack

2017 Leisure Travel Van Unity Twin Bed (sold)

AZARCAIDNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAsm.jpg

I’ll be picking up my new OTT on 3 Feb so I guess I was the one who took your old pick up date.  The weather shouldn’t be too bad for me as I’ll be heading to SE Texas.  It’ll still get a little nippy during a night or two I think.  I guess I have you to thank for me not having to wait several more months for my new Ollie!

• Like 1

David Smith, Hemphill, Tx

2016 Ford F-150, 3.5l EB, King Ranch

Elite II #736 delivered 3 Feb 2021

• Moderators

David - 

I wouldn't worry too much about the weather.  I picked up my Ollie in February 5 years ago and even though there was a cold rain the day before (about 4 inches of the stuff) which made some areas fairly muddy, all was good.  Your delivery is inside and the guys even hook everything up for you.   Normal highs are around 50 for this time of year with lows being around 30.  Yes, fronts can move through, but real chances of really bad weather are very slim.

Bill

• Like 2

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"