Show us your Business Cards

mountainborn

• Moderators

Have you got a travel trailer business card ? They are handy for all sorts of reasons, but, particularly if you want to stay in contact with a new acquaintence.

It came a gentle Spring time rain shower this afternoon and I threw this design togather. Please make suggestions for other info I might add, design changes, ect..

BusinessCardDesign.jpg

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

We've had all sorts of business and personal cards for our various endevours, and have pretty much found that our travel business card is the most effective for all purposes. We use it give to folks we encounter, to business contacts and to personal contacts. And we also staple one to Oliver brochures that we hand out when folks ask for tours (egads, do they as for tours.. our drive through Joshua Tree last week took an extra 3 hours due to giving tours at every stop. :) We love it !)

Having one is a great idea! Here's what ours looks like:

I think you've got all your bases covered, mountainborn. Name, e-mail, phone and web address. I may redesign ours to add our twitter address, as we're using that a bunch these days.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

We got to worrying about the address being a bit hard to read because of color conflicts, so we made a few changes. This is the final design, or, I think it is . . . .

BusinessCard.jpg

We had considered the full color magnetic cards, but then, just where would you get one of those to stay stuck in a Ollie ?

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• 2 weeks later...