Hello from Minnesota!

Minnesota Oli

Hello all,

We've been Oliver owners since August 2019 (new to us, Hull #475) and we thought it was finally time to introduce ourselves!

We're a couple in Minnesota who have enjoyed a few trips so far within our state and we're excited to bring it out of the state after this winter.

I've always enjoyed the creative discussions on the forums and it's helped me make informed decisions for my Oliver. I've spent the winter making some modifications on our Elite II which I'll share in future for those that might find it interesting to see!

Happy camping,

Paul and Mary

IMG_2067.jpg

IMG_2098.jpg

IMG_1944.jpg

Edited by Minnesota Oli
  • Like 3

• Moderators

Paul & Mary - 

Welcome and I'm glad that you have decided to "show" yourself.

From a quick look at your post about your mud flap mod I'd say that not only are you talented but you do great looking work.

Can't wait to see what else you've got up your sleeve.

Bill

• Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

Welcome, Paul and Mary. I still have a lot of family in the beautiful state of Minnesota.  

Love your photos. Hope you'll share more.

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Welcome from another Minnesota Oliver.   I’m in the Stillwater area.  Looks like you were on the North Shore.  I’m going to guess Tettegouche State Park since it looks like Palisade Head in the background.  Nice job scoring a North Shore campsite at the peak of leaf watching!  

Hope to see you around.  Off the top of my head we’ve had our Oliver to Tettegouche, Temperance River, Interstate, Flandrau, Blue Mound, and Bear Head Lake State Parks since buying in 2018.  The avatar picture of my wife and I was taken standing on the lake shore at Temperance River.  During the summers of 2005-2009 I took our two boys to all 70 (at the time) State Parks in MN.  It was a fun challenge.

You’ve put up some really nice posts today.  Well done!

Ken

• Like 1

2013 Toyota Land Cruiser 200

2018 Twin Bed Elite II #351