New to the Oliver Family

Coach and JoJo

• Moderators

Welcome to the forum!

So, your Oliver will be an early Christmas present...

Plenty of time for planning trips in the meantime, right?

There are lots of people here to answer any questions you have, in the meantime.

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Welcome and enjoy the time you have to read and research all the great information in Oliver University. The more you read and learn the easier it will be in your first few weeks. There have been changes over the years to Ollies, and that up dated info is in Oliver U. The videos are very helpful as well.

Dive in! It will greatly assist you on delivery day and beyond. It will be here before you know it!

Edited by Patriot
  • Like 1

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg

Congratulations! Lots to read and learn on the forums. Ask questions, I have found folks here are happy to share their wealth of knowledge. The videos in Oliver University are great to get you familiar with the trailer and components. Your pick up date will be here before you know it as the time will pass quickly while you are researching and buying stuff for your new trailer. We pick up in 10 more days. Cannot wait to get back to camping after being trailer-less for the last 5 months.

Cindy

• Like 3

Charlie & Cindy / Cleburne, TX / 2021 Elite II Hull #743 / 2013 Ford F250 Diesel 4WD Supercab

States we've camped in our Oliver:

ALAZLANMTNTXUTsm.jpg

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Time2Go! said:

Your pick up date will be here before you know it as the time will pass quickly while you are researching and buying stuff for your new trailer. We pick up in 10 more days.

I too thought that the time between placing my order and actually picking up my Oliver would drag.  However, in hind sight, it is really surprising how quickly this time passed.  Perhaps it was that last few days before delivery that was actually the worst in that there is concern about the weather in addition to wondering what to expect and the "do I have everything I will need" questions.  I wasn't fully prepared for the amount of activity and the depth of coverage that I received on delivery day.  Thoughts that I would surely take notes and/or remember all that I was told quickly disappeared in the excitement and joy.  At least now (five years later) there are even more experienced owners here and, of course, the Oliver University to help.

Bill

Edited by topgun2
spelling
  • Like 2

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Congratulations and yippeo-kiyay!  I remember that feeling back in early September.  Just today we put our signatures on the final-final contract and emailed a .pdf off to our sales rep Anita down in Hohenwald.   Next week we send our $½ down by check, and on March 24 "R-Villa" goes into production with a delivery date of May 17, 2021.  The time has flown, what with COVID-19 and spending oodles on Amazon stocking up on stuff for the Ollie.  

You won't believe how much you will learn from this Forum!  Don't buy anything until you've spent a month reading all the posts and searching through all the suggestions.  There is a WEALTH of knowledge here!

Enjoy!

• Like 3

2021 Legacy Elite II  Twin Beds   "R-Villa" ~ Hull #803 

2021 GMC Denali HD, 6.6 L Duramax Turbo-Diesel, 10-speed Allison

ALARILINIAKYMNMSMOMTOHSDTNWIWYsm.jpg

Welcome to the Oliver family!  I too am playing the delivery waiting game. Our delivery is in late October. The suggestions made in this thread are all excellent. May I also endorse both the Oliver University and studying the content of this forum. The people and expertise here are excellent!

Enjoy the journey!

Carl

• Like 1

2021 Legacy Elite I | "Lil' Tow" | Hull #924

Tow Vehicle: 2020 Jeep Gladiator

AZARCAIDNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAsm.jpg

On 2/5/2021 at 3:58 AM, Coach and JoJo said:

Hi Everyone!  Took the leap of faith....Pick up date Dec 7, 2021...........Super Excited

Congratulations!

Coincidentally, our delivery was Dec 7, 2020 . . . . . for this reason, our Elite II is named, "Pearl" 😊

Ray and Susan Huff

Elite II Twin "Pearl" - Hull#699; delivered December 7, 2020

2013 F350 6.7l diesel Super Duty 4x4 long bed crew cab

1UP-USA Heavy-duty bike rack

2017 Leisure Travel Van Unity Twin Bed (sold)

On 2/5/2021 at 6:23 AM, Time2Go! said:

Cannot wait to get back to camping after being trailer-less for the last 5 months.

Cindy

Being without an RV is like being homeless.  We endured from September to December (and a couple of months of the best camping weather in the PNW); that was long enough!

• Thanks 1

Ray and Susan Huff

Elite II Twin "Pearl" - Hull#699; delivered December 7, 2020

2013 F350 6.7l diesel Super Duty 4x4 long bed crew cab

1UP-USA Heavy-duty bike rack

2017 Leisure Travel Van Unity Twin Bed (sold)