Superbowl !

SeaDawg

• Moderators

It's just a few minutes now, to kickoff.

I hope all of you enjoy the game. 

I know I will. Go, Bucs!

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

Got that, Frank C.

We'll see what happens. Both teams are looking for a historic outcome. 

At least, it shouldn't be boring! (Even without the Clydesdale commercial.)

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

This video is of the B52, B1 and B2 bombers that flew over RayJay before the Buccaneers Super Bowl 55 victory.  And if you add all of B's up you get 55.  Somebody had their thinking caps on when they put the fly over together.  Watch the left side of the picture for the B1 and B2.  They were blocked by the trees.  The B52 flew right over the house.

Mossey

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”

47 minutes ago, mossemi said:

Thank you for your service!

Mossey

A very cool video. Thanks for posting it.  

Edited by Patriot

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg

• Moderators
7 hours ago, JRK said:

kinda remember that sound, from a prior life. 

Several years ago my wife and I were in extreme southern Utah at an Anasazi site when four bombers came over doing a low level practice.  The ground shook and we wondered if somehow we had wandered into a military bombing range.  Great relief when the last one actually tipped his wings. THAT is a sound I will never forget.

Mike - did you hear them coming or did you just plan to be out in the yard?

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

I knew they would be flying for the SB and I also knew they were practicing the stadium flyover on Friday evening.  I was feeding the dogs Friday when I heard them coming.  So I ran out to the back yard just as they cleared the roof line and I didn’t ave my phone.  They were all in clear view and at a lower altitude on the Friday pass.  I hoped they would be coming by after the National Anthem before the SB, so I was waiting when they came by.

I believe they were flying home last night.  One was from Missouri, one from Utah and the other was from Minot, ND.

Mossey

• Thanks 2

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”

For whatever reason - the NFL just doesn't capture my attention these days - and as much as Brady didn't appeal to me - I must give him his due- Seems the older I get - the more I appreciate it - another day  - and the  older, seasoned, experienced, lasting, antique , crusty ---  things.

Having once lived within earshot of Barksdale AFB - those new/old B-52's (65 years new) during take off - were a site to behold and heard. If I could update parts like them - I may have a chance - at a similar longevity.  

The F-35's my youngest protects in AK - are pretty cool in their own right - but don't appear to be as robust as the ancient B-52. 

RB

Cindy,  Russell and  "Harley dog" . Home is our little farm near Winchester TN

2018 Oliver Legacy Elite II - 2018 GMC 2500 Duramax 

"Die young - As late as possible"
ALAZARCACOFLIDMTNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAWYd56201

• 2 weeks later...

Goosebumps! 

The Blue Angels perform [almost] every year at Lakeland's huge airshow, the Sun 'n Fun Fly-In. I hear the roar & run outside to my private viewing of their magnificence. Goosebumps & tears every time.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
Chris & Duke Chadwell
🐾Maddie & Baxter🐾
Elite II Hull 292
2022 F-250 Lariat 7.3 Godzilla 4x4 Lakeland,FL