• Moderators

Members, please welcome to the moderators group our newest moderators, Andrew & Lisa Hewus ( bugz ).

This Spring and Summer will be a busy spamming season if the past is any barometer. Many of our moderators have travel plans and the team will be streched thin as various ones are out of pocket.

Bugz will bolster our moderating teams strength at a important time for our forums and we are glad to have their help.

Being a forums moderator is a tough and demanding job and often times goes down as a thankless effort.

At my last contact with bugz they were in the moderators forums plowing through the many pages of reading to be able to expedite getting up to speed.

Again, thanks bugz !

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

I would like to thank each of the moderators for the wonderful job that you do. I have learned so much because of the posts and the efforts of the moderators to keep everything flowing smoothly. You are very much appreciated. I have so much to learn. Now I have to figure out why Revilo is beeping and nothing turns on. Oh the joys of owning a travel trailer! You see why you are appreciated. I am in the process of researching how to stop that beeping! Here I come search - BEEEEEEEEP. jam49

Check the plug for the charger under the small dinette seat. Mine came unplugged and the steady beep was the inverter telling me it had insufficient voltage to operate (although it took me quite a while to find out what it was).

Aubrey and the two wingmen, Woodstock & Rascal

Oliver #032, "El Huevito"

Ford F-150 4x4

El Juevito's Travels