Mr Prez was Right!

JWalmsley

• Administrators

Share and Enjoy !

0Shares
0 0

Another video flashback of the ten thousand mile Oliver Legacy II 2014 Tour. Mobile Bay, Alabama, right down on the water, on the East side of the bay, just South of the Old Spanish Fort, is a great campground. Though it is a bit strange to get to, it is such a pleasant stay ! Here is a quick look at a short ( 35 second ) video scan around of the campground. State Park right down on the water at Mobile Bay Alabama

OLIVER ROAD TEAM VISITS MOBILE BAY

We probably would have never found this cool place, it it weren’t for MrPrez ! ( Obviously, this is his screen name.) Our communications with the Prez had been going on ever since we first got back from the Oliver Show Site out in Quartzsite Arizona. It was clear from our exchanged messages, that he was monitoring our progress via the internet. And by the time we had worked our way around the Gulf of Mexico to Mobile Bay, he had figured out what kind of campsites we seemed to prefer. His directions were very specific. They went kind of like this. “Turn right off of the I-10 Mobile Bay bridge, cross over to the bridge beside it, and turn right”. WOW!

Now I thought to myself, “either this is one unique interchange, or we are fixin’ to get this Oliver wet!”

Well, we stayed dry and his directions were exactly right ! Soon we were comfortable and ready to show the Legacy II to the Prez’es !

Thanks Mr Prez for a heads up on a great campground!

Share and Enjoy !

0Shares
0 0

The post Mr Prez was Right! appeared first on Oliver Travel Trailers.

Read the Full Article

Full Stack Developer/Marketing @ Oliver Companies

Oliver Forums Guidelines & Rules