Love the one your with!

BackofBeyond

Well - with most of local business shut down for the day, and Ollie in his winter cover - we made Lemonade out of lemons - err, umm a snow couple out of the white stuff.

About 3 inches, temps warming up, we will be back to normal by Monday. In the meantime - enjoy and be safe.

May be an image of snow and tree

The bounds couple in white.

RB

• Like 6
  • Love 4

Cindy,  Russell and  "Harley dog" . Home is our little farm near Winchester TN

2018 Oliver Legacy Elite II - 2018 GMC 2500 Duramax 

"Die young - As late as possible"
ALAZARCACOFLIDMTNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAWYd56201

• Moderators

After most of the 6” we got on Monday melted yesterday it has started again, big flakes.  Might get another 6” today.  Normal in a lot of places but record setting here in San Antonio!

C9500B5F-2973-4569-8A66-1388112C6D3E.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Wow 2
  • Sad 2

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• Moderators

Mike & Carol - 

It's terrible hearing about all of the issues going on in the great state of Texas with the weather you are having down there.  I trust that the two of you, Bugeyedriver, both your Ollies and your Mom are all OK.

I'm hoping that once your politicians get done blaming each other things will settle down, repairs will get done and plans will be put in place to help mitigate future issues of this nature.

Stay warm until it gets too warm.  😇

Bill

p.s.  BoB - nice snow creatures.  Over here on the other side of the mountains in NC we were supposed to have an ice storm last night but it never happened - too warm.  Now, given the amount of rain we are looking at the chance for minor flooding.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

In a state like Texas that produces way more energy that we need it is a shame this happened.  Many political issues that we don’t need to get into here. There will be a serious look at how we produce and distribute our electricity and water.

We’re fine.  I have the trailer in the driveway with heat.  I’ve made a serious dent in my firewood supply but we had our propane filled late last week so heat and cooktop are good.  Temps will be above freezing this weekend for the foreseeable future.  In other words, back to normal.

BTW, it’s still snowing big fluffy flakes.  Scenic!  Mike

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS