Help: need few Twin Bed Measurements // Update:: Got info needed . . Thanks !

georgelewisray

This picture is me ( Rosie Dog ) dreaming about the OTT EII we will be picking up very soon. ( early March 2021 )

My people friends ( George & Marybeth ) are trying to imagine what my sleeping arrangements will be and could use a couple of measurements that were not to be found in the Oliver University Measurement Document. I had a nightmare the other night that instead of being with my pack sleeping in a warm cuddly pile I was outside chained to a picnic table. Makes realize how lucky I am that while too many of my kin folk have to endure such challenging and sometimes dangerous conditions , I stay warm and cozy.

( I am 16lbs and 13 yo so while I don't need a big space to sleep, I do need help/ramp/steps getting to high places )

Here are the helpful Measurements:

(a) Width of floor at Beds:  ?? about 25" ??

(2) Width between Bed Rail: ?? about 18" ??

(iii) Height to underside bed rail: ??

(IV) Height to top of Bed Rail: ??

IMG_9179.JPG

Edited by georgelewisray
typo

'There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us,it doesn't behoove any of us to speak evil of the rest of us'

> 2021 OTT EII , TAB Teardrop has good home after 10,000 miles of pleasant learning <

• UPDATE :: The RubberMaid containers can be used several different ways to make temporary doggy bed . . . . Thanks!

I got the distance between hallway walls ( aprox 29")  using the 3D Tour measurement tool and cross-checking/verify by looking at width of Std Layout table ( 29.75") which is wider than opening so as to be supported in the edge groove/slots. My first attempt to use the 3D measure yesterday yielded a 25" measure but that was at bottom all the way back where corners are all curved ???? 25" to 29" ????

****************** end update *************************

VERY Helpful . . . BUT I am still not seeing the floor width below the rails toward the back of the 'hallway' between the twin beds in the Measurement Index ??  Using the 3D Tour very very cool measurement tool I got 25.25" width of 'hallway' but I was hoping to verify that.  If the 25" is correct our "RubberMaid RoughNecks" could be made to work for the pickup and drive home.

We are trying to plan what will probably be a temporary platform between twin beds all the way in back. The old heavy duty 'Rubbermaid RoughNeck' storage containers have been our go to storage modules for many years and perhaps they will fit/stack/step to make a platform. [ RubberMaid: Low_8.75" height and High_16.75" height , TOP VIEW, they are both  24" wide and 16" deep ]

From Elite II Measurement Index:

( I must have been an Umpire in a past life (i.e. Have eyes but see'st not )

Distance Between Twin Bed Rails - 18-1/2”

Twin Bed :: Top of Bed Rail to Floor - 18-1/2 ,  Rail Height - 3-1/2” H, ( so floor to bottom of rail is 15" )

Edited by georgelewisray
typo

'There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us,it doesn't behoove any of us to speak evil of the rest of us'

> 2021 OTT EII , TAB Teardrop has good home after 10,000 miles of pleasant learning <

• The title was changed to Help: need few Twin Bed Measurements // Update:: Got info needed . . Thanks !