We would like to see an Oliver Elite II

Sue Rife

We run an Airbnb down by Big Bend National Park in Terlingua TX.  We have an RV site on our compound and are offering 2 nights free (we normally charge $45/night) if anyone with an Oliver Trailer Elite II would like to visit Big Bend and Big Bend State Park (we are located between the Parks); we would love to have you come stay with us.  Our email is rifephotography@aol.com and text is 970-879-7838.  Thanks,  Sue and Joe Rife

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

• Moderators

That's a really nice offer. I'm sure someone will take you up on that!

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

That’s a tempting offer and under normal circumstances I’d pack up an drive over!  Unfortunately, I’ve got my Maxxfan in pieces on my workbench waiting for a part.  Black plastic taped over the hole on the roof.  I’m sure someone will take you up, Big Bend is one of our favorites.  Mike

• Like 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Sue and Joe.   We hadn't checked the forum for a while and didn't see your post, so we're happy you spotted us as we pulled into Terlingua.  We were also happy to show you the Elite 11 and think you'll enjoy seeing the standard model with two beds.  It was nice to meet you and we'll see you again the next time we're in Big Bend, since we plan to return.  Bill and Doris Longhurst

• Like 2

I think my wife's sister and husband are very near your site at Big Bend as they sent us this PIX...is it you?

Hull 571

My wife sister says they have a broken slide in their motor-home and awaiting a repair man.

They are golfers as well...and have done the Maine and Novia Scotia trek in their motorhome...so maybe some common ground if you're interested.

Put a private message to you as well.

Craig & Rose

Hull 505 

IMG_7187.jpeg.ac32387de4fb68333140fe796ad689c7.jpeg

Edited by Galway Girl

2019 Elite II (Hull 505 - Galway Girl - August 7, 2019 Delivery) 
Tow Vehicle: 2021 F350 King Ranch, FX4, MaxTow Package, 10 Speed, 3.55 Rear Axle
Batteries Upgrade: Dual 315GTX Lithionics Lithiums - 630AH Total
Inverter/Charger: Xantrex 2000Pro 

Travel BLOG:  https://4-ever-hitched.com

IMG_5421.jpeg.c1f697a00240a9bd6729b0930bd3a4aa.jpeg