Who was your Oliver Salesperson?

DPB

Hello to All:

This is my first post to the forum, so please feel free to provide any constructive criticism if necessary.  Thank you.

As we move closer to initiating the order process for a Legacy Elite II, I'd like to pose the following questions to those of you who would be comfortable responding:

• Who was your Oliver Salesperson?  
  • Did you enjoy the purchasing process with your assigned salesperson?
  • Did you work with the assigned salesperson or request to work with a salesperson who had been personally referred to you?
  • Would you recommend your salesperson?  If so, please do!

Thank you for your kind and thoughtful input!

Best regards,

DPB

• Moderators

I think whoever your sales rep is you’ll be happy.  We placed our order 5 and half years ago with Anita, so she has been in sales for a while.  We enjoyed working with her and have visited with her whenever we’re back in Hohenwald and at past rallies.  I wouldn’t be concerned with whoever takes you through the sales process, you’ll enjoy it.  Recommend a trip to Hohenwald for a factory tour and the chance to meet face to face with your salesperson. Mike

• Thanks 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

Anita!  She has been selling - well - helping customers select the best options for their future Oliver based upon for their situation and desires for a long while. . We were satisfied with our experience and would recommend Anita for sure. However, as was stated - I am sure any of the sales  - force - would do a great job.

If your aim is to make the best choices - a tour of the plant and thorough research is in order.

RB 

• Thanks 1

Cindy,  Russell and  "Harley dog" . Home is our little farm near Winchester TN

2018 Oliver Legacy Elite II - 2018 GMC 2500 Duramax 

"Die young - As late as possible"
ALAZARCACOFLIDMTNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAWYd56201

Not sure this is really a fair question to ask, in an open forum. I would be sure your salesperson is able to answer, directly, any system question you might have. If not, that they are able to get back to you, in a timely fashion, with a proper response. What you don't need would be an order taker. 

• Thanks 1

We agree with the above responses. Our sales person is Anita. We will be receiving our camper in a couple of weeks so we are still in the process. Anita has been wonderful. She has a great personality and is always available to answer questions. An additional plus is the entire Oliver family. They communicate well with each other. A few of our questions were about new equipment. If Anita was not familiar with it in her experience or company videos or manuals, she would research (talk to staff) and get back to us with an answer. We love her honesty, great sense of humor and effort to get us the camper look that we want. So far we have been extremely impressed.

Audrey and Vincent

• Thanks 1

Josh White was our salesman. When we visited the factory back in August he was the new guy and had only been there a few months. He conducted our tour and answered all of our questions. We corresponded by email and phone throughout the ordering process and through to pick up. If he didn't know the answer he told us so and that he would need to talk to Rodney to find out. He was quick to respond to emails and return our phone calls.

I'm sure all of the "sales" persons are great. They don't have to do much "sales" at all as the trailer sells itself. They are not pushy. They don't bug you or call you unless you have requested it. Josh was quick to point out not everyone needs all the features, it depends on the type of camping that you do.

Cindy

Edited by Time2Go!
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Charlie & Cindy / Cleburne, TX / 2021 Elite II Hull #743 / 2013 Ford F250 Diesel 4WD Supercab

States we've camped in our Oliver:

ALAZLANMTNTXUTsm.jpg

4 hours ago, Mike and Carol said:

I think whoever your sales rep is you’ll be happy.  We placed our order 5 and half years ago with Anita, so she has been in sales for a while.  We enjoyed working with her and have visited with her whenever we’re back in Hohenwald and at past rallies.  I wouldn’t be concerned with whoever takes you through the sales process, you’ll enjoy it.  Recommend a trip to Hohenwald for a factory tour and the chance to meet face to face with your salesperson. Mike

I extend my appreciation to all who provided their input and a special note of great appreciation to AndrewK who provided personalized input and exceptional assistance! 

• Thanks 1

• The topic was locked