CAJUN BIRDMAN BRINGS SNOW !

mountainborn

• Moderators

At 8 am this morning in Orlando, it was 85 degrees in the shade according to our Oliver's thermometer. I wouldn't mind seeing a little of that fresh white stuff! (I suspect you had no mosquitoes, either, and we had plenty....)

Glad you're having fun!

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderator+

I talked to Mountainborn yesterday morning and he told me about the snowfall. He said the temp there was in the 30's with largh beautiful flakes drifting down and covering everything. I told him the temp in Tupelo was about 93 and sunny.

Wish I could have been there with them.

Be safe Larry and Betty and have fun.

Steve and Tali

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

A lot of water comin' down the Rio Grande!! Up to the sandbags at the bottom of the staircase this AM and now up to the second step and the water be aflyin' downstream!!! We had a brief t'storm n rain but must be gettin' ready for your snowmelt !!!!! Ah well... the hot spring spas still range from 101 degrees to 108ish here 6,000 feet below ya'll !!!!! :) hehehehehe 65 degrees and 5 inches of snow = MUD !!! :(

Hope ya'll be doing fine!!

Chuck n Geri n critters

• Moderators

Where are you exactly. My wife and I will be heading for Telluride, CO next Wednesday.

We are at Trujillo Meadows Campground, in The Rio Grande National Forest of Colorado, located just off of highway 17 ( 2.5 miles of all weather, wide gravel road ) which runs from Chama, New Mexico and Antonito, Colorado.

Stop in for a visit, your free campsite is waiting for you.

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)