Source for custom size tablecloth for the dinette?

John E Davies

Any advice? I found this one, they do custom sizes and will provide fabric swatches. I currently use a small bedsheet folded into quarters. It is 100% functional but hardly pleasing to the eye.

https://www.tableclothworld.com/aboutus.asp

“Make your own”.... yes, that is an option, I prefer straight seams though.

BTW this might be a good side business for an Ollie owner that likes to sew.

Thanks

John Davies

Spokane WA

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

42 minutes ago, Nancy K. said:

Do you want one with elastic on the corners like a fitted sheet?  I sew (and have an Etsy shop) and could likely make what you are seeking.  

Nancy, can you provide a link to your Etsy page? What fabrics do you offer? Estimated cost for a fitted 24" x 28" one with elastic, in a heavier and/ or padded easy care material?

FYI you could post an ad in the Oliver Classifieds with this information, targeted at Ollie owners. The elastic is a great idea, to keep the cloth in place while towing.... it would need to be notched or otherwise adjusted to allow for the tight fit against the cabin wall.

Thanks,

John Davies

Spokane WA

Edited by John E Davies

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

Hi John, my Etsy shop is mostly sewn photography props and vintage items. (www.etsy.com/shop/littlelassies)  But I could add a listing for the Ollie tablecloth. I could also take payment via Paypal email.   I would estimate the price to be Cost of materials + $12 + Shipping.  Please send a private message with info about the colors you like and whether you want solid/patterned/etc.  If it's fabric that I already have on hand it will be cheaper since I'm trying to downsize my fabric stash, but I can purchase whatever you want.  Thanks!

• Like 5

"Creativity is the fun of putting together unexpected ideas."  Hazel Edwards

• Moderators

@Nancy K. I love your glamping doll set. It's adorable.  ❤

Edited by SeaDawg
Typo
  • Thanks 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.