Moderator question

Landrover

I’m not sure if things are changing with in the forum. I noticed when I log in, the activity button is not there? It just shows Home, Forums, Service.  No more activity. When your not logged in there is a area to the right  to click  Show all activity?  

• Thanks 1

Grant  2022 GMC Denali 2500 HD 2019  Elite 11😎

I have bookmarked this link, https://olivertraveltrailers.com/forums/discover/, which I use to get to the All Activity page. 

Edited by DavidS

David Stillman, Salt Lake City, Utah

2016 Oliver Elite II  Hull 164    |    2017 Audi Q7 tow vehicle. 

Travel and Photography Blog: http://davidstravels.net

By the way, the button on the right (with the little newspaper icon) is for your default activity stream, and it's correct that people who aren't logged in will see it labelled as "All Activity".  When you log in, that button will default instead to "Unread Content".  But, if you select one of the other items under Activity, or create your own Activity Stream, you can then click on the blue Stream Options button to the right, where you can select that view as the default stream.  That will change the newspaper button to whatever you select.

Edited by Overland

I wonder if this is one of those Member+ bugs.  I've tried logging in with a non-moderator account and everything shows up fine, but it doesn't have Member+ status.  Everyone who's posted about it does, though.  I've sent a note to the admin to check.

Edited by Overland

this is what i am seeing.  

Home  Forums  Activity  Service

Edited by SNY SD UP
forgot something, i never remember everything the first time...

Maggie & Bryan | Arnegard, ND | 2020 LE II "Twins" Hull #665 | 2021 RAM 2500  6.4L HEMI Gasser  4dr  6.5' bed

ABBCMBNBNTNSONPEQCSKYTALARCTDEFLGAILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMONENHNJNYNCNDOHOKPARISCSDTNTXVTVAWVWIxlg.jpg.d41b39fcf844ad1935d35acdc8a6c203.jpg

19 hours ago, Overland said:

There's been no change to my knowledge, and the activity button is still there for me, both Safari and on the iPhone pull down.  Is anyone else having the same problem?  Could be a browser issue maybe.

1186668869_ScreenShot2021-03-27at12_07_28PM.thumb.png.27ff8bec48ddf4d67457949fe28e7299.png

Overland  i use an I pad since the start. The Activity area  as you show is no longer there? Any suggestions 

Grant  2022 GMC Denali 2500 HD 2019  Elite 11😎

My views change periodically - could be something other than the Oliver site - as we are living in a simulation - it may be that------ 😄

RB

Cindy,  Russell and  "Harley dog" . Home is our little farm near Winchester TN

2018 Oliver Legacy Elite II - 2018 GMC 2500 Duramax 

"Die young - As late as possible"
ALAZARCACOFLIDMTNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAWYd56201

@Landrover I’m pretty sure that this is going to be a problem with the Member+ group, but we’ll see once Jason checks it.  I think when he created that group, all of the settings didn’t get duplicated - there were earlier, more obvious issues when he first set it up, but this one is more subtle.  Thanks for bringing it up and hopefully Jason can get it corrected shortly.

• Thanks 2

• Administrators
On 3/27/2021 at 1:48 PM, Overland said:

I wonder if this is one of those Member+ bugs.  I've tried logging in with a non-moderator account and everything shows up fine, but it doesn't have Member+ status.  Everyone who's posted about it does, though.  I've sent a note to the admin to check.

That's what it was. Hidden setting in the menu. It's fixed now.

• Thanks 4

Full Stack Developer/Marketing @ Oliver Companies

Oliver Forums Guidelines & Rules