OLIVER RAILFANS MICRO RALLY !

mountainborn

• Moderators

Now, talk about your dedicated railfans, the Keifer's drove thousands of miles, climbed thousands of feet and got caught in a rain storm up in Ossier Pass ! Here is a short video of their passing through Cumbres Pass on their way back to Chama, Nm. Thats them in the next to the last car, waving at us:

th_100_0472.jpg

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• Moderators

Wow, that's great. I didn't know they were headed your way! Please tell them hello for us, and let them know that they're missing August heat in June here in Florida. They picked a great time to go to the mountains! Are they camping with you and Betty at 10,000 feet tonite?

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

Wow, that's great. I didn't know they were headed your way! Please tell them hello for us, and let them know that they're missing August heat in June here in Florida. They picked a great time to go to the mountains! Are they camping with you and Betty at 10,000 feet tonite?

Sherry

Yes they spent two nights with us and left out this morning for telluride. We just saw them off in Chama new Mexico.

We shot another video of their train arriving in Cumbres Pass that morning, but it is 184 Mb, too large for photo bucket, I will try You Tube next, so others can see it.

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)