Hello

Mark & Susan

Hi Everyone!

We haven’t had our Ollie out for over a year. Picked her up in February 2020 and took her out for a spin. We went out West and when we came home Covid hit. 

Two weeks ago we had her tuned up at the factory and now we are near Red River Gorge and Natural Bridge State Park in Kentucky. 

So far everything is going pretty good.  A few hiccups but we are working them out. 

Planning on doing some hiking and fishing. 

Susan Barnes

Hull #590

• Like 3

• Moderators

I'm so happy for you that you are (finally) getting to go camping with your Ollie.

Show us some photos, if you love where you are. I've not been there.

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

I'll bet that your Ollie missed you just about as much as you missed it.

Great time of year to be where you are - enjoy it!

Bill

• Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

If you don't mind sharing, how was your factory tune up experience?  We are scheduled for the factory tune up the first week in December before we head to Florida and then west to AZ and UT. 

We picked up our 2019 in October of 2019 drove it back to Maine and winterized it until the first week of February 2020.  We got to the FL Keys and were heading west when Covid kicked in.  We were out for 45 days.  We returned home like many folks did at that time.  We have not been out since.  We are going out for a few days in June.  We will then put the Ollie up until we head South for our tune up and a 5 month trip.  It is so nice here, we hate leaving coastal Maine in the summer and fall.

Feedback on the tune up would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks 

• Like 1

• Moderators

Mattnan - 

You might want to PM Patriot.  I believe that he has one of these service scheduled for completion over the next couple of months.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"