We just put our deposit down for a LEII and its expected in Feb. We are super excited to get our Ollie and we look forward to meeting those in this family!!

I've owned a couple trailers since 2000 so I'm not new to camping but my Mrs. on the other hand.......... 🙂 We are down sizing from a Grand Design Imagine 30' TT which was a great trailer and company. We are looking to do more boondocking and the over build quality of the Ollies is undeniable and was one of the main things that attracted us. We went a couple weeks ago to see an Ollie in person and we were both very surprised (in a good way), loved the layout and that was pretty much all we needed to call Phil and place our deposit. 

Cheers,

JJ

• Like 3

2018 Ram 2500 Laramie CC 4x4 Cummins

2022 LEII  (being built)

• Moderators

Welcome to the forum, and we're excited for you too.

There are other folks on here that have also "downsized" to do more camping. I know the longer we camp, the less we carry...

What's your tow vehicle?

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

35 minutes ago, SeaDawg said:

There are other folks on here that have also "downsized" to do more camping. I know the longer we camp, the less we carry...

What's your tow vehicle?

I must not have been camping  quite long enough - still carry more than I need😵

• Haha 1

Cindy,  Russell and  "Harley dog" . Home is our little farm near Winchester TN

2018 Oliver Legacy Elite II - 2018 GMC 2500 Duramax 

"Die young - As late as possible"
ALAZARCACOFLIDMTNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAWYd56201

• Moderators
33 minutes ago, BackofBeyond said:

I must not have been camping  quite long enough - still carry more than I need😵

We all do. Just trying to carry "less" of more.  Lol.

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

• Moderators

I too picked up my Ollie in February.  Just keep an eye on the weather and make adjustments if necessary.  The "normal" weather in Hohenwald isn't really that bad in February (not counting one week of this year) and the roads are a bit less crowded for taking your new arrival home.

Unfortunately for most of us - February will be here before you know it 😃.  Until then you have a great chance to give Phil a hard time (please) and to read virtually everything in the Oliver University and here on the regular Forum.

Let us know if you have questions!

Welcome!

Bill

2017 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Where in central CA? I am in Ventura county, on the Oxnard 

Plain.

2014 Toyota Tacoma 4x4

2021 Elite I #758       

image.png.d972b5fc86270818b1e0f030bfaa433a.pngMap of Provinces I Visited

On 4/19/2021 at 11:25 AM, SeaDawg said:

What's your tow vehicle?

That’s an interesting point, downsizing to do more camping. I think that perfectly describes what I’m after.

I’ve got a Ram2500 Cummins as a tow rig

2022 LEII  (being built)

On 4/19/2021 at 12:51 PM, topgun2 said:

I too picked up my Ollie in February.  Just keep an eye on the weather and make adjustments if necessary.  The "normal" weather in Hohenwald isn't really that bad in February (not counting one week of this year) and the roads are a bit less crowded for taking your new arrival home.

Unfortunately for most of us - February will be here before you know it 😃.  Until then you have a great chance to give Phil a hard time (please) and to read virtually everything in the Oliver University and here on the regular Forum.

Let us know if you have questions!

Welcome!

Bill

Thanks Bill. We’re trying to come up with a plan to either drive and pick it up or fly in for the orientation and have it delivered. The drive from California would take a good amount of time off work.

2022 LEII  (being built)

2 hours ago, JRK said:

Where in central CA? I am in Ventura county, on the Oxnard 

Plain.

We’re just a bit north of Fresno in the town of Coarsegold. We’ll be on the look out for good boondocking sites!

2022 LEII  (being built)