Oliver II spotted in Pensacola, Fl

Fran

• Moderators

Landrover,
Krunch and I passed through Ocala Sunday on I-75 S somewhere around 5 PM.  As I remember, it was raining because it rained on and off all the way to Lutz. We were booked for the night at Stephen Foster Folk Culture Center State Park,  but it was raining when we crossed the Georgia state line and radar suggested the rain wouldn’t pass through until about 11 PM.  We decided to head home, so it may have been us you saw on I-75 S.

Mossey 

• Like 1

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”

3 hours ago, mossemi said:

Landrover,
Krunch and I passed through Ocala Sunday on I-75 S somewhere around 5 PM.  As I remember, it was raining because it rained on and off all the way to Lutz. We were booked for the night at Stephen Foster Folk Culture Center State Park,  but it was raining when we crossed the Georgia state line and radar suggested the rain wouldn’t pass through until about 11 PM.  We decided to head home, so it may have been us you saw on I-75 S.

Mossey 

Mossemi

Most likely it was you, things happen in a flash  you see the Ollie out of the corner of your eye then do a head snap at 70mphs it was my first Ollie sighting.  If your ever in bad weather conditions which happen quickly in Florida and Ocala is close by  I have plenty of room for an overnight stay. Bad weather or good.

• Like 1

Grant  2022 GMC Denali 2500 HD 2019  Elite 11😎

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Landrover said:

Mossemi

Most likely it was you, things happen in a flash  you see the Ollie out of the corner of your eye then do a head snap at 70mphs it was my first Ollie sighting.  If your ever in bad weather conditions which happen quickly in Florida and Ocala is close by  I have plenty of room for an overnight stay. Bad weather or good.

Thanks for the offer, but we are just 90 minutes down the road and being a native, I know exactly what you mean when you say the weather changes quickly.

Mossey

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”