Hello from MA newbies!

SherryW

We're excited for just ordering an LE1!  We'll pick it up next Feb 2022.  Until then, enjoying another camping season in our truck camper while dreaming about the Ollie.  In researching fiberglass TTs, we stopped at Oliver because of the obvious high quality.  We had a 25' AS and downsized to a Northern Lite which we love.  However, looking forward to dropping hitch at camp and running around unencumbered.  TV is a Ford F250 super duty.  Also considering an appropriate tow SUV (to replace a 10-yr-old Toyota RAV4) for shorter trips.  Safe travels everyone, and maybe we'll see you down the road!

Sherry and Patty

• Like 4

Welcome, are you aware that there is a nearly new LE1 in the Classifieds here that you could drive home from TN next week?

https://olivertraveltrailers.com/forums/topic/5369-2021-elite-1-—-60000-firm-—-serious-inquiries-only-please-—-loaded-with-options/

I am a big fan of Northern Lites, though I never owned one, post a pic of your current one please!

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Like 1

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

It is really a riot how exiting the anticipation of finally getting your Ollie is. My wife and I ordered our LE2 last September and we pick up hull number 836 on June 30th. Meanwhile we have been on the forum almost every day gaining as much knowledge as we can from the wonderful community. We have one whole spare bedroom dedicated to the gigantic pile of stuff that we will outfit the Ollie with. The vast majority of the items came from suggestions we see on the forum.

We are left coasters so our trip to pick up is close to 2500 miles. We have had that trip booked and planned out for months.

Mike and Pam

Edited by LCTraveler
Typo
  • Like 2

TV 2018 F150 3.5 liter eco-boost with max tow package, hull #836 “LC”

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Kevin and Theresa said:

Crazy, we are already making plans as to where in the Tennessee area we will camp for the first few weeks 🙂 

St. Augustine, FL would probably offer a bit warmer weather and other than the drive through Atlanta, getting there is really not a problem.

Bill

p.s.  That's what we did when we picked up in February.

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

When we picked up in February,  2008, we headed straight south to the Florida panhandle. We often still choose that slightly longer (but scenic and more relaxing) route over the aggravating Atlanta/i75 route. 

From the panhandle, go east to Jacksonville and St. Augustine, if you're interested in Florida. But, it's good to have reservations in Florida in high season. 

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.