Oliver LE2 Count for Texas increased

Ralph Mawyer

Guess I’ll have to break the news to Jason shortly, but I jumped at the opportunity to acquire Jay’s immaculate 2020 Hull 645 listed in the Classifieds, originally delivered last May, right before the factory shut down for Covid. 

Mike and Carol allowed us to check out their 2017, so while I would have loved my 2022 on order, getting this now got me an additional season of usage, which at my age is worth a bit. 😉

As his listing noted, it was truly turnkey and virtually new.  

First night is boondocking at a Cracker Barrel on the 1000 mile trip back to San Antonio. Colorado in July. 

Ralph @ San Antonio

• Like 4
  • Love 2

2020 Legacy Elite II Hull 625 - 2013 Lexus LX 570

San Antonio/Boerne - Texas Hill Country

• Moderators

So happy for you!

Enjoy that bonus season .

We are so happy to be out and about, camping again. I know you will be, too!

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

Tx - 

Don't worry about Jason - he'll get over it and I'm sire that he has had to deal with rejection before 😁.

In fact I'm guessing that he will actually be happy for you as we all are.  And, while we will miss Jay from the family I'm happy for him too.

Your first night of camping at Cracker Barrel probably wasn't so glamorous, but, it certainly got you acquainted with the flexibility of your "new" Oliver.  Enjoy it!

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

Yay, Texas . . . another Ollie is in the house!

I hope to be in Colorado with The Wonder Egg in July as well.  Do I sense an opportunity for a mini rally?

Pete & "Bosker".    TV -  '18 F150 Super-cab Fx4; RV  - "The Wonder Egg";   '08 Elite, Hull Number 014.

Travel blog of 1st 10 years' wanderings - http://www.peteandthewonderegg.blogspot.com

visited-united-states-map (2).pngvisited-canadian-provinces-map.png

ABBCMBNBNLNSONPEQCSKYTALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPAPRSCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYsm.jpg

Welcome from fellow Texans! We're in the DFW area and have only been Ollie owners since 02.22.21.

We definitely have plenty of Olivers in Texas for a mini-rally. 

Glad that you were able to get a wonderful pre-owned unit without having to wait on production. Enjoy your trip!

Cindy

Charlie & Cindy / Cleburne, TX / 2021 Elite II Hull #743 / 2013 Ford F250 Diesel 4WD Supercab

States we've camped in our Oliver:

ALAZLANMTNTXUTsm.jpg

Welcome to the Texas Ollie family.  We have had our trailer a little less than an year and have been enjoying the many State Parks here in Texas.   We too, are headed to CO in July to spend some time in the cooler weather.   Perhaps with so many of us going to Colorado this July we will have an opportunity to have an "Ollie Sighting".   

2020 F250 Lariat Supercrew 6.7 Diesel 4x4

2020 Oliver Legacy Elite I  *   Hull #664 (April 2, 2022 Incident)

2017 Oliver Legacy Elite II * Hull #293 (Purchased Used April 16, 2022)

Located SE Texas Region

ABBCYTAKAZARCACOIDLAMSMTNVNMORSDTNTXUTWA

Thanks everyone, made it home yesterday, just in time to tuck in out of the way of T-Storms and tornado warnings.

At this point the only thing I'd really change is to move the AC from my 2002 Casita to the Oliver.  I wonder how many they would sell if sales had to discuss the trailer with clients while inside and the AC running. 😉

• Like 1

2020 Legacy Elite II Hull 625 - 2013 Lexus LX 570

San Antonio/Boerne - Texas Hill Country