Newbies from CT

StillGame

Hello from CT.

We are Jeff and Katie. Just a few weeks away from our delivery date in mid May of an Oliver Elite II.

First time owning a travel trailer so we've been doing a lot of reading on the forum. We took a couple of years researching other brands and made our final decision after taking the Oliver factory tour. Cant wait to join this group and get out on the road this year.

image.png

• Like 5

Jeff Simone and Katie Thibodeau

2021 Oliver Elite II Hull # 802

Tow Vehicle; 2018 Silverado 2500HD LTZ Crew Cab 6.0 Liter Vortec

• Moderators

Hi, and welcome!

Connecticut is so pretty, and historic. My college roommate and her husband live in the lovely countryside, not far from Waterbury.

Happy travels!

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

15 hours ago, StillGame said:

Hello from CT.

We are Jeff and Katie. Just a few weeks away from our delivery date in mid May of an Oliver Elite II.

First time owning a travel trailer so we've been doing a lot of reading on the forum. We took a couple of years researching other brands and made our final decision after taking the Oliver factory tour. Cant wait to join this group and get out on the road this year.

image.png

I like your map but no Middlefield/ Durham home of the Durham fair. Native to Conn. 

Grant  2022 GMC Denali 2500 HD 2019  Elite 11😎

• Moderators

Even though it is "free" - that Oliver factory tour certainly can be rather expensive 😆.

The wait is no fun, but, at least it will give you plenty of time to explore the pages of the Forum and certainly the Oliver University.

Welcome!

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Congratulations you two! 

I too am waiting for my October delivery.  I am sure the Ollie will be worth the wait.  Keep us posted on your preparation and delivery.  Do you have any trips planned for the new rig?  May seems to be the perfect time for delivery since it is the beginning of the travel season.

I have never been to Connecticut but I sure want to travel to the NE for the fall colors some year soon! 

The people on this forum are great.  I learn something new everytime I check in.

Have fun!

Carl

• Like 2

2021 Legacy Elite I | "Lil' Tow" | Hull #924

Tow Vehicle: 2020 Jeep Gladiator

AZARCAIDNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAsm.jpg

Congratulations!

Just for fun check out our blog showing our trip from the Pacific NW to Tennessee,  and don't miss the "Oliver Trailer Outfitters List" on Amazon for all the goodies to stock your new Oliver.  You'll find the link at the top and bottom of our posts.

https://4-ever-hitched.com

Craig & Rose  - Hull  505   - Galway Girl

2019 Elite II (Hull 505 - Galway Girl - August 7, 2019 Delivery) 
Tow Vehicle: 2021 F350 King Ranch, FX4, MaxTow Package, 10 Speed, 3.55 Rear Axle
Batteries Upgrade: Dual 315GTX Lithionics Lithiums - 630AH Total
Inverter/Charger: Xantrex 2000Pro 

Travel BLOG:  https://4-ever-hitched.com

IMG_5421.jpeg.c1f697a00240a9bd6729b0930bd3a4aa.jpeg