Like to see a Oliver

ronald

• Moderators

Welcome to the Oliver forums ! Buffalo Bob has likely gone home for the day, given the hour, but he usually checks these forums first thing in the morning. He will be able to tell you where the closest one to you is and when it can be viewed.

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

Welcome to the Oliver forums ! Buffalo Bob has likely gone home for the day, given the hour, but he usually checks these forums first thing in the morning. He will be able to tell you where the closest one to you is and when it can be viewed.

Hi,

I am also in the market to move to a smaller travel trailer (currently own a Jayco). Is ther anyone in the Austin, Texas area with an Oliver that I can look at? Thanks,

• Moderators

Welcome to the Oliver forums. Since it is the weekend , buffalo bob will probably not be back in the office untill Monday morning.

However, if memory serves me right, the Oliver Owners interactive map shows one or more Oliver Owners in the Austin area. The map is listed on the first page of the forums, if you would like to take a peek at it.

But, I'll bet that someone on these forums will read your message and respond. For sure buffalo bob will send you a message with information you can use on Monday.

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• Moderators

mrasoul,

I live about 1.5 hrs southwest of you near Boerne, Tx. I pick up my Wonder Egg on the 24th and will bring it back home later that week. I will also be attending the Bluebonnet Casita rally in Bandera, Tx from 2-6 April. That's only another 30 miles drive from Austin

The rally would be a great place for you to see about 175 Egg Campers gathered. Looks like I'll be the lone Oliver in the encampment. I'd be glad to show you the trailer and you'd have an opportunity to compare it with other fiberglass eggs.

pm me if you'll be coming and I'll be sure we get in touch.

Pete & "Bosker".    TV -  '18 F150 Super-cab Fx4; RV  - "The Wonder Egg";   '08 Elite, Hull Number 014.

Travel blog of 1st 10 years' wanderings - http://www.peteandthewonderegg.blogspot.com

visited-united-states-map (2).pngvisited-canadian-provinces-map.png

ABBCMBNBNLNSONPEQCSKYTALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPAPRSCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYsm.jpg

Hi everyone,

We will be at the Sacramento RV Show March 27 - 30th, at the Cal Expo Center, we are supposed to be near the concessions and the Rest Rooms.

April 3 - 6, we will be in the Pomona RV Show, near the main entrance (the last we heard).

April 11 - 13th we plan on being at the Albuquerque Gem Faire, at the New Mexico Fair Grounds.

I don't know anyone going through Ohio at this point. We may be heading to Mich. in May and could meet you somewhere. We will let you know on this forum, or you can reach Billy on his cell.

From there, we plan on going to Colorado, more will be posted later.

For anyone with an immediate need, call Billy at 1-931-209-0445. He welcomes all of your calls!

Thanks