Contour Convection/uW beeping?

I just installed a new  XC 2000  Inverter Charger as I prepare for a Lithium Upgrade.
This inverter charger replaces my existing Prowatt 2000 inverter that was installed at the factory.

I was able to wire in  the inverter very easily and it seems to be working well.
Per instructions from the factory the AC input power to the XC 2000 is connected from the 20A Breaker for the uW/110V outlet branch.  
The AC Output is connected to the 20A GFCI Plug under the front dinette seat.
 (This is the same way our previous Prowatt 2000 Inverter from the factory was connected.) 
When on shore power, the internal bypass allows shore current to flow through the 110V Outlets and the uW Outlet.
When shore power is removed (or drops) the Inverter switch kicks in and the inverted AC power from the battery now provides the power to the circuit.

Everything works as it should, batteries are charged, circuits work but there's one problem and it's with the uWave.

When I take away shore power, and the inverter kicks in, the microwave beeps about every 3 seconds.
I've tried several things, but opening the door makes the beeping stop while the door is open.

I can actually start a convection cycle but after it finishes the microwave returns to beeping every 3 seconds and won't stop unless I open the door.   

Close the door and the uW starts beeping again.

Any tips or ideas, I've not found anything in the uW Manual about beeping.

Craig

2019 Elite II (Hull 505 - Galway Girl - August 7, 2019 Delivery) 
Tow Vehicle: 2021 F350 King Ranch, FX4, MaxTow Package, 10 Speed, 3.55 Rear Axle
Batteries Upgrade: Dual 315GTX Lithionics Lithiums - 630AH Total
Inverter/Charger: Xantrex 2000Pro 

Travel BLOG:  https://4-ever-hitched.com

IMG_5421.jpeg.c1f697a00240a9bd6729b0930bd3a4aa.jpeg

Fixed the issue by changing two settings in the xc2000.

1) Disable power save mode.

2) Set transfer mode to UPS from Appliance (default) 

Power save mode, by function, cannot work with clocks (like on the microwave) and timers (or devices that need power 24 hours a day).  In the power save mode the inverter turns off if loads drop to <25 watts.  So essentially in our trailer the inverter was turning on and off at a 25ms interval...and that drove the microwave timer board crazy.

Examples of devices with timers include microwave ovens, TV boxes, coffee makers with brew timers, refrigerators, and freezers with defrost timers.

When the Freedom XC PRO is load sensing the output for loads, lights that have a wattage lower than 25-watt threshold, may flash momentarily, clocks and controller boards will keep resetting every 25 ms. 

To avoid issues with beeping devices turn off power save mode by setting to code dl5.  (Disable)

also, Selecting APL- appliance sets the transfer time from line to battery to 20 ms. Selecting UPS (uninterruptible power supply) sets the transfer time from line to battery to 10 ma. 

• Thanks 2

2019 Elite II (Hull 505 - Galway Girl - August 7, 2019 Delivery) 
Tow Vehicle: 2021 F350 King Ranch, FX4, MaxTow Package, 10 Speed, 3.55 Rear Axle
Batteries Upgrade: Dual 315GTX Lithionics Lithiums - 630AH Total
Inverter/Charger: Xantrex 2000Pro 

Travel BLOG:  https://4-ever-hitched.com

IMG_5421.jpeg.c1f697a00240a9bd6729b0930bd3a4aa.jpeg