Oliver Newbie...

csevel

Hello from Ohio!  I am Claudia, a new prospective owner of a Legacy Elite II.  I couldn't be more excited to join the Oliver family as I've dreamed of owning one since I saw one at our Ohio Casita Rally a few years back.   I joined here in 2016 but only occasionally looked at the classifieds.   I've owned a Casita for nearly ten years and have loved every minute of ownership..to the point that my trailer was named "OCD" for Obsessive Casita Disorder, LOL.   I have lived in my trailer for up to five months while managing a National Forest Campground and have traveled a great deal.  I absolutely love being outside and the camping lifestyle.  I usually travel with my dog Rex.    I'm really looking forward to digging my teeth into the Oliver University and the experience and knowledge from this forum.   My success with my Casita was directly related to my membership over at Casitaforum where long time owners freely shared their knowledge and passion.   I really hope to repeat that here.    My tow vehicle is a 2020 Toyota Tundra TRD Sport and the picture was last year in Utah!

Castlevalley.jpg

• Like 5

2020 Toyota Tundra TRD Sport 5.7L V8 

2017 Oliver Legacy Elite II  Hull #184 ~ "ILOVHER"

Hello Claudia, you will enjoy owning an Oliver over the Casita.  We were owners of a Casita for eight years plus several other travel trailers but the Oliver is an excellent trailer.

• Like 1

Horace & Dianne

Chesapeake, Virginia

2016 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 4x4 Limited

2015 Oliver Legacy Elite II - Hull # 93

• Moderators

Certainly we welcome you and the pup. 

Please let those questions fly and let us know if we can help in any way.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Hi Claudia, and Welcome to the Oliver family. 

3 hours ago, csevel said:

my trailer was named "OCD" for Obsessive Casita Disorder, LOL. 

Obsessive Casita Disorder! I love it! Before we bought the Oliver I spent so much time researching trailers that my wife the psychotherapist diagnosed me with OTD, Obsessive Trailer Disorder. I am now trying to think of a new acronym, maybe Oliver Captivation Disorder. 

3 hours ago, csevel said:

My tow vehicle is a 2020 Toyota Tundra TRD Sport and the picture was last year in Utah!

I recognize those rocks! That is Castleton Tower on the right, and The Rectory on the left, in Castle Valley UT! 

2020-10-14-175526Canon.thumb.jpg.6e886ca0b7f03c60b0185191d5b2cf14.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

David Stillman, Salt Lake City, Utah

2016 Oliver Elite II  Hull 164    |    2017 Audi Q7 tow vehicle. 

Travel and Photography Blog: http://davidstravels.net

• Moderators

Welcome to the forum,  and the family. 

Great photo!

Please continue to share those!

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.