Placed order for our LE II

Hello Oliver Community!

My wife Frieda and I placed an order last week for a 2022 Legacy Elite II to be delivered next February. For over 20 years we've dreamed of owning an Airstream but once we learned about Olivers two years ago and took a look at them, the quality difference became apparent and we haven't looked back. We've been working with Phil and can't say enough good things about his customer service. I took a trip to the new showroom just last week and got my second factory tour. We cannot wait for our trailer. 

We look forward to getting to know all of you.

Scott

• Like 9
  • Love 1

2022 Legacy Elite II, Hull #961 towed with a 2013 F-150 Platinum SuperCrew with the V6 EcoBoost

Follow us at https://oliverstravels.substack.com/

visited-united-states-map-AL.png.75af7717d1cb452895b9e43f9e88e9c3.png

• Moderators

Gooey -

Love the name and welcome.

Congrates on the order and now for the wait.  It will certainly give you enough time to get through the Oliver University, get all your "stuff" ordered, and ask any questions that come up.  It probably doesn't seem like it right now, but, February will be here before you know it - well, maybe not that fast but.....

Bill 

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

Hey Scott, welcome and congrats on the order!  We stopped by the new showroom last week too, very impressive. February will get here sooner than you think.  You’ll probably have a Hull number over 1,000?  Wow!  Mike

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• Moderators

Welcome aboard!

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Hi Scott,
Congrats on your order and welcome to the forum. Between now and delivery day you have lots of time to check out and read up on your Ollie at Oliver University and view the great videos Oliver provides. 

- Patriot

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg