New from Texas

Howdy everyone!

We are Steve and Cindy from Houston.  We have been researching Olivers for quite a while, and Josh gave us a fantastic factory tour several weeks ago.  I'm happy to report that we have put down our deposit on a Legacy Elite II for a February '22 delivery!   What a beautiful machine to enjoy in our empty-nester years!  The forums have been a great source for information, and we look forward to digging through more of your great tips and stories as we await our new arrival.  

• Like 3

2016 F-150 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 Max Tow | 2022 Oliver Elite II - Hull#1034 'Hullabaloo' 

• Moderators

Hey Steve and Cindy, welcome and congrats on your upcoming Oliver!  I’m sure you’ll have questions these next months before you pick up so ask away!  

Our son and family lived for many years in Houston (Spring, then the Heights) before relocating to Durango.  We also have a niece and nephew still in Houston.  The number of Texas owners keeps increasing!  Mike

• Like 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• Moderators

Hi, and welcome aboard!

We have family in Houston, and friends all over Texas. Great state for exploration. Tons of state and Iocal parks.

Lots of folks here to answer your questions.  

You have time. Start digging into Oliver University videos, would be my suggestion. 

Again, welcome!

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators
23 minutes ago, Mike and Carol said:

The number of Texas owners keeps increasing!  Mike

Seems like Texas is growing at an amazing rate. 

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators
10 hours ago, SeaDawg said:

Seems like Texas is growing at an amazing rate. 

There was a time when there were more Ollies in North Carolina than any other State.  However, I certainly don't think that is the case anymore.

Steve & Cindy - welcome.  It will not be too long now until you are a full card carrying member of the Family!

BIll

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Welcome Steve and Cindy - Texas has a lot of memories for us.  I once tried to explain to a European chap just how long the drive from  Waskom to El Paso is in real terms - Tip to tip - don't believe I was successful.  . We call TN home now, TX would be my next choice I think.

Oliver will be  here before you know it. Enjoy

RB

Cindy,  Russell and  "Harley dog" . Home is our little farm near Winchester TN

2018 Oliver Legacy Elite II - 2018 GMC 2500 Duramax 

"Die young - As late as possible"
ALAZARCACOFLIDMTNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAWYd56201

Congratulations! Texas is getting a lot of new Oliver owners including us this past February. We are loving our Oliver and will be glad when I can retire and travel more.

Cindy

Charlie & Cindy / Cleburne, TX / 2021 Elite II Hull #743 / 2013 Ford F250 Diesel 4WD Supercab

States we've camped in our Oliver:

ALAZLANMTNTXUTsm.jpg