July 2nd delivery date!

Stevon

I’ve been lurking here for a while, and even asked a few questions. I figured it was about time for the introduction. We are Stevon & Mary. We have had a class A motorhome for the last 5 years, but have been wanting something smaller. We want to get to places that we were not able to with out motorhome. Plus I realized I was hauling around a lot of stuff that I really didn’t need. We are very excited to be getting our Oliver. Definitely looking forward future rallies. 

• Like 2

2021 Oliver Legacy Elite II Hull #845

• Moderators

Congratulations! 

Independence day will have a new double meaning for you this year--our Ollie gives us the freedom to camp in a lot of places a big motorhome wouldn't fit.

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Welcome Stevon & Mary.

We are Wendy and John and we won't be picking ours up until mid Jan next year.  We're full timing in our Casita ( a little over a year now) and appreciate the places we can go that the big rigs can't.  Getting rid of our "stuff" has been a difficult chore but we are thankful for the liberation!  Every day is an adventure and our only regret is that we didn't start many years sooner.  We wish you the best and hope to "see you out there someday" 🙂

John

• Like 2

Oliver II #996 "Bessie", 2019 Silverado LTZ 5.3, Veterans

https://wenandjohnsadventure.com/

Congratulations on your purchase! You will not be disappointed. We also downsized from a 42' 5th wheel for the exact same reasons. Looking forward to a lot of traveling once we are both retired.

Cindy

• Like 1

Charlie & Cindy / Cleburne, TX / 2021 Elite II Hull #743 / 2013 Ford F250 Diesel 4WD Supercab

States we've camped in our Oliver:

ALAZLANMTNTXUTsm.jpg