Replacing Window trim - what brand is it?

• The title was changed to Replacing Window trim - what brand is it?

H109-376 from Pelland  Enterprises.    We replaced ours right after purchase with ones that are black vs the original white.    

https://www.pellandent.com

0F35BC02-781D-4688-BE10-C71597EDB444.png

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2020 F250 Lariat Supercrew 6.7 Diesel 4x4

2020 Oliver Legacy Elite I  *   Hull #664 (April 2, 2022 Incident)

2017 Oliver Legacy Elite II * Hull #293 (Purchased Used April 16, 2022)

Located SE Texas Region

ABBCYTAKAZARCACOIDLAMSMTNVNMORSDTNTXUTWA

• Moderators

@QuestionMark That looks really great!

• Thanks 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

My calculation was 25 inches for bathroom window. 60 inches for the side ones. The back window already had black???

So 145" which of course make you buy a whole extra foot.

2019 Elite II Hull 435, 2022 Toyota Tundra

• Moderators

I used my white ones for a template and let the roll heat up some in the sun.  Then cut them to length and they fit perfectly.  After about 2 months they were all about an inch too short, so having some extra was a good thing for me.  If I did it again, I would cut them long and force them in the corners better than my original attempt.

If you are replacing all of the white window seals on an LE2, I think your measurements are short.  Using your measurements, I come up with 205" or rounding up to 18'.

Curb side bed window = 60"

Street side bed window = 60"

Dinette window = 60"

Bathroom window =25"

Mossey

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”

• 1 month later...

So ... working on a leaky bathroom window (2015 LE II) ... As always, postings on this site provide the answers ... the window gasket on my 2015 LE II (pic below) appears to be different than shown at the beginning of this thread (per QuestionMark - H109-376 from Pelland  Enterprises) ... did Oliver change window manufacturer in later models? ... or, perhaps the previous owner had replaced them already with a different type/style of gasket? ... checked on "pellanddent & they don't seem to have the profile I have (pic below) ... any thoughts or suggestions?  can I assume the "H109-376" will work?  Cheers, -Dan (re-posted here as my original post appeared in a year+ old thread & rec'd no response - apologies for redundancies).

IMG_0266.jpg.5ee95d78abf2d0116f4bb3f7252bbc4b.jpg

Danno and Donna | Pittsburgh, PA | Hull# 069 - 2015 Ollie Elite II | 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon 

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, Overland said:

It looks like a fixed window - is it?  

Given the glass - I'd bet that it is a bathroom window.

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators
11 hours ago, drfaux said:

So ... working on a leaky bathroom window (2015 LE II) ... As always, postings on this site provide the answers ... the window gasket on my 2015 LE II (pic below) appears to be different than shown at the beginning of this thread (per QuestionMark - H109-376 from Pelland  Enterprises) ... did Oliver change window manufacturer in later models? ... or, perhaps the previous owner had replaced them already with a different type/style of gasket? ... checked on "pellanddent & they don't seem to have the profile I have (pic below) ... any thoughts or suggestions?  can I assume the "H109-376" will work?  Cheers, -Dan (re-posted here as my original post appeared in a year+ old thread & rec'd no response - apologies for redundancies).

I don’t believe the window gaskets in my windows prevent water from getting into the bottom tracks of the windows.  Have you water tested the window to verify the leak location?  The water leaks I have experienced were caused by a leak in the street side light above the dinette window or water overflowing the slider track and then into the cabin, but this was caused by clogged weep slots.  I do believe the earlier LE2’s did have black gaskets and maybe someone with a 2015 model could verify that and the gasket profile.

I can send you a small piece of the Pelland gasket for test purposes if needed.

Mossey

• Like 1

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”

• Moderators

The bath window is a pita. 

Yours looks like mine. I have a 2008, but had the bath window replaced several years ago for the dual pane. Wish I  had left it original. 

The "new" window has no seal or frame except the inner silicone, between the panes,  and doesn't open as far as the original single pane (non privacy) window.  So, it does look like its a fixed window, in the photo, because the lower panes have no frame if their own .

Honestly. It's ok. It's the bath, and if it ever leaked, it would leak into a total fiberglass area.

Are you sure your fan isn't the leak source? My goofy window has been fine. If I  don't forget, and leave it open.😆

We replaced the bath fan during covid lock-in.  It was leaking like a sieve, but, it was 13 years old, and, we never even thought about resealing it. My bad .

New fan is (so far) very quiet. 

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

HMMM? ... for some reason, I can't seem to reply to individual comments ... however ...

I've not yet call Oliver service ... but based on another thread I believe they now only provide the newer style ... but I'll call 'em anyway

The pic is actually turned sideways ... bottom of the window is on the left of the pic ... it is the bathroom window, the lower sash is visible ... it is moveable.

the gasket appears to allow water to flow down into the track and exit via the weep holes, which I've thoroughly cleaned ... 

"a small piece of the Pelland gasket for test purposes if needed" would be helpful ... although I had a response on another thread where the guy said he'd had the same issue, the factory service folks sent him what they had but it was the new style and wouldn't fit right ... 

I've confirmed no leaks from the street side lights or the bath fan ... looks like the track fills up and the weep holes can't evacuate the water fast enough ... 

You're correct ... "Honestly. It's ok. It's the bath, and if it ever leaked, it would leak into a total fiberglass area" ... so, it's not caused any "major inconvenience" (wet feet in the middle of the night) ... but it'd still sure be nice to have it fixed ... 

I'm thinking that because the gasket has shrunk, leaving a one inch gap on each side just below the middle cross bar, it is now allowing just enough water into those gaps that the weep holes can't keep up ... so, a new gasket blocking those gaps may be just the trick 

As well, I've ordered some of the EZ Gutter material & will apply just above the window & wrapping down the side past the gaps ...

Persistence and diligence will get to a solution somehow!  Thanks for all the input.  Cheers!, -Dan

Danno and Donna | Pittsburgh, PA | Hull# 069 - 2015 Ollie Elite II | 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon 

• Moderators

You can open a ticket, and include photos.

Click on home, then "service" (scroll way down)

The eze gutter will help, but don't try to arch it too much, imo.. our two attempts have not been successful. 

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

• Moderators
2 hours ago, KeysConchs said:

Does anyone else have problems with black gaskets or seals bleeding and leaving streaks on the outside of the hull?

Our window gaskets are black and we’ve not had any problems with them, no bleeding or streaks.  I did have black streaks from the gaskets on the porch lights.  I finally replaced the lights and cut my own gaskets out of a sheet of rubber and haven’t had any bleeding since.  Mike

• Thanks 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• 6 months later...

@drfaux I'm following up on this thread from summer 2021. We also have a 2015 LE2 with window gaskets that look like what you show in your bathroom picture.  Having a devils time trying to figure out what is a suitable replacement.  The previous owner had replaced the window gaskets with a size that was maybe too small and then tried to retrofit another gasket on top. We wanted to replace all the window gaskets with an appropriately sized and shaped gasket. Did you find something that works?  Much appreciated whatever you have learned or tried!  Alberta

On 6/29/2021 at 8:16 AM, drfaux said:

IMG_0266.jpg.5ee95d78abf2d0116f4bb3f7252bbc4b.jpg

Alberta & Randy

2015 LE II / 2016 Chevy 2500 WT

Dan:

Before buying, I would suggest you contact Oliver Service Department to confirm if they changed type of gaskets and if the Pelland gasket you mention will work in your Ollie.

• Like 2

2018 Oliver Elite II, Twin Bed, Hull #354 

2024 RAM 1500, 4 x 4; Gas. 5.7L V8 Hemi MDS VVT Torque; 3.21 rear axle ratio

Maine