My order is official as of today so it is time to stop lurking and say Hi to everyone.

Hello All!

I am a CG owner and as a result have seen every size and type of RV there is and a few "things" that would not fall into any class of RV. I must admit that I was not aware of the Oliver by name until this month and that is a result of my interest and research into smaller 5th wheels for my own use that led to the Escape in Canada that led to Oliver in Tennessee and my decision to purchase one shortly after understanding exactly how they are constructed. 

I am a semi-retired builder both commercial and residential so I had no difficulty seeing the quality of the Oliver and it fits my desire for a smaller, quality, RV that I can drag around the country without white knuckles behind my One Ton Ram. I have most of you to thank for shedding more light on the Oliver RV as a whole and your candid stories, questions and answers were a huge part of my decision to move forward with the purchase of an Oliver. 

I have spent several hours snooping around in this forum and I appreciate most of what you all have to say and share with one another and I look forward to more of the same. That being said I will be avoiding one or two of you mega posters 😉 

If any of your are ever in MT near Butte look us up and mention my name and this forum if you need a spot for the night you will benefit as a result. 

Safe Travels and Happy Trails

Dan

• Like 4

• Moderators

Dan - 

Welcome!  Glad you have decided to stop "snooping" and come on out into the really fresh air.  🥰  Obviously, let us know if you have questions - even the "mega posters" would be happy to add to the totals.

Bill

• Like 2

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

Welcome to the forum!

Maybe we'll see you next trip to Alaska. Or, somewhere else on the road...

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Congratulations! You will love the Oliver trailer. Lots of information available here on the forum and the Owner's Section on the website. Plenty of folks happy to answer questions and offer their opinions to help out.

Cindy

• Like 1

Charlie & Cindy / Cleburne, TX / 2021 Elite II Hull #743 / 2013 Ford F250 Diesel 4WD Supercab

States we've camped in our Oliver:

ALAZLANMTNTXUTsm.jpg