Hello to the Oliver world, been a fan for a while and finally officially part of it

leo

Hello to the Oliver world, my wife and I have been a fan of the trailers and the craftsmanship for a few years. 

We're pleased to be able to become the new owners of Hull #36, bringing it back to TN after a long stay 
in MN where is was taken care of wonderfully be Kent and Mary, and Terry and Catherine before them as I understand it.
Very gracious and interesting folks who have treated us so well during our transfer.

We live in East TN, a few hours drive from Hohenwald.  We have lots to learn and are excited to start this new chapter. 
We've been T@B owners for many years, and love our T@B and it's community.  But as our life changes, we believe this 
is a great next next step.

Lee and Linda

• Like 8
  • Love 1

"Speak Friend and enter"

East TN | "3-Dozen", 2009 Oliver Legacy Elite Hull #36| Past: "Tiny Tot", 2016 T@B 320S T@bitha | TV: Nissan Armada

ALARILINTNVAsm.jpg

• Moderators

Welcome Leo!

That is one great hull number that I'm sure has a bunch of stories to tell and even more stories to yet enjoy.

Nice to have you as part of the family.

Bill

• Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

Congratulations! I'm really happy for you. 

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Congratulations on your new Oliver! Wishing you many happy adventures in the years to come. 

Cindy

• Like 1

Charlie & Cindy / Cleburne, TX / 2021 Elite II Hull #743 / 2013 Ford F250 Diesel 4WD Supercab

States we've camped in our Oliver:

ALAZLANMTNTXUTsm.jpg

Thank you all for the welcome.

• Like 1

"Speak Friend and enter"

East TN | "3-Dozen", 2009 Oliver Legacy Elite Hull #36| Past: "Tiny Tot", 2016 T@B 320S T@bitha | TV: Nissan Armada

ALARILINTNVAsm.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats on the Ollie. We are also new to Ollie and have also followed for nearly a decade with great interest. We're first time camper owners. Actually, I have never had a toy before this. 10 years of watching YouTubes related to RV/camping life has given me a good baseline. It was time to act, and not watch others doing. 

We're really hoping to meet up with other Ollie's in the near future. 

Again, welcome. 

• Like 4

Chris
2016 Legacy Elite II  o--o  Hull #110 o--o  Wayfinder  o--o  Twin Bed  o--o  2020 RAM 1500 Limited 5.7L 
Augusta, Georgia

• Moderators

Hull #36 has had two really great owners. Now, it's your legacy. 

Let your camping adventures begin. And enjoy!

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators
13 hours ago, Wayfinder said:

We're really hoping to meet up with other Ollie's in the near future. 

If you see one (anywhere) simply stop it and start talking.  I've yet to meet a fellow Ollie owner who didn't like to compare notes, mods, campgrounds, etc.

Bill

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"