Excited and thankful Newbie owner to be !!

Dream Girl

I hope this goes to the right spot.  First try at the forum   I have been a big fan of the Oliver Trailer Forum. It seems unique with the ability to really get a great feel for the product.  About 3 years since first contact with Oliver and two years bribing my wife to go to Hohenwald we are awaiting our September 2021 delivery.  All of that to just say thanks to you all   Especially the long timer Oliver Faithful. You folks and your helpful answers and attitudes I believe sell a lot of trailers.  Start with a good product.  Then with the g-force of you folks on the forum you can’t beat it.  So with my Dream Girl by my side hope to see you some day on the road    Tina and Mike

• Like 3

2015 Dodge Ram 1500.  2021 Elite ll Standard. Hull #905

• Moderators

Tina and Mike, welcome!  September is right around the corner and a great time to camp.  Glad to have you on the forum and we’ll look for you on the road!  Mike

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• Moderators

Welcome to the family and for the nice comments.

Since you have found the Forum I assume that you are already familiar with the Oliver University.  If not - there is a ton of important information there that will help you when you get your Oliver.

Let us know if you have questions!

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

Welcome to the forum!

We hope you enjoy your Ollie as much as we've enjoyed ours, now in our fourteenth  year.

September will be here in a flash. Is this your first camper? 

We're all here to help, so ask any questions you like.

Going through the videos in Ollie University will make pickup easier, as Bill suggested. 

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Congratulations on your new Ollie! September will be here before you know it. Your Oliver will provide you with many adventures in the years to come. 

Cindy

Charlie & Cindy / Cleburne, TX / 2021 Elite II Hull #743 / 2013 Ford F250 Diesel 4WD Supercab

States we've camped in our Oliver:

ALAZLANMTNTXUTsm.jpg

Hi Tina & Mike, my wife and I have a September 16th delivery date for our Elite 2. What specific date do you have for delivery? Maybe we'll see you there.

Mike and Donna

2021 Legacy Elite 2 Twin Bed | Hull Number 894 (9/16/21 delivery) | Ram 1500 Longhorn 4x4 3.0L EcoDiesel 3.92 axleAZARCAIDMTNVNMORTNTXUTWAsm.jpg

Well that is true Oliver fashion.  Thanks for the welcome.  September 29 is our pick up date   I hope we could possibly see a few Oliver folks at the campgrounds.   Maniac thanks for the great idea.   I struggled with a name for the forum but that might be cool.  Thanks again and I know where to go with any questions.  Thanks   Tina and Mike

• Like 2

2015 Dodge Ram 1500.  2021 Elite ll Standard. Hull #905