Serious question for the group

poliver

Good morning everyone. Some of you may be familiar with me already from my introduction and classified placed when I joined the forum. Since then, I've read a lot of posts, watched a lot of videos and U-blogs, and gleaned a lot of very useful information. I have had two great long discussions with Oliver's Sales Rep Anita J. and made all but the final arrangements to place my initial deposit for an LE, leading me to ask for your learned opinions. 

As a retired woman of many decades 😇 I am not afraid of work, performing the many aspects of required maintenance. I do not expect to hop in my new LE next year at delivery and ride off into the sunset, doing little but having nothing but boondocking fun. At this point I have learned a lot about the requirements with many miles to go before I sleep. I've read that nearly every new TT, made by every manufacturer (including Oliver) has some initial problems and sooner or later will probably develop minor or major water leaks. I read about different problems encountered here by forum members, along with some solutions.I have used the search tool--lol.

Before I send the deposit to lock in an order and date for next March, 10 months away, I have a general question: Although I own many tools (and will need others), and have done minor repairs in a variety of homes and work, I'm not sure I have the skills to perform some of the electrical, structural and other fixes that I have seen in your posts. Yes, I can learn but how steep is the learning curve going to be for a woman who is not an electrical engineer? My basic skill sets lie elsewhere but I remain eager to do this. One can never predict how much time remains in this life and I do not want to look back with regrets. 

I will never be able to rent an Oliver where I live and yes, as John has suggested, I could discover whether this life was for me. Rentals are difficult to find right now due to the general cabin fever going on. I know this life IS for me but my question lies in the skill sets one needs to love and care for my new baby. Yes, I had children, and there was no manual for THAT--lol. What do you folks think? Thank you in advance and I apologize for the length of this post. 

Pennie

My direct thought on this is hoping you never have any major problems. You will be good for the first two years under warranty. The nice thing about the Olivers warranty is Oliver will try to help you get your problems fixed no matter where you are. And if you can fix minor problems your self Oliver will ship you the parts needed. No other rv dealer/mfg. that I know does that.  It still can be a inconvenience, most problems usually happen within that two year time frame. It is always frustrating after delivery to have any type of problems, but  In the end it still a great trailer. 

Grant  2022 GMC Denali 2500 HD 2019  Elite 11😎

6 minutes ago, Landrover said:

My direct thought on this is hoping you never have any major problems. You will be good for the first two years under warranty. The nice thing about the Olivers warranty is Oliver will try to help you get your problems fixed no matter where you are. And if you can fix minor problems your self Oliver will ship you the parts needed. No other rv dealer/mfg. that I know does that.  It still can be a inconvenience, most problems usually happen within that two year time frame. It is always frustrating after delivery to have any type of problems, but  In the end it still a great trailer. 

Thank you Landrover. The two year warranty will definitely help and I'm counting on legendary Oliver quality of the build. I'm hoping I can fix minor problems and thank you again for your reply.

Pennie

14 minutes ago, poliver said:

---. The two year warranty will definitely help and I'm counting on legendary Oliver quality of the build. I'm hoping I can fix minor problems and thank you again for your reply.

Pennie

Pennie-

You should NOT have to make any repairs. but you will need to learn how to operate all the multiple systems, how they function, and any idiosyncrasies they may exhibit. 

Unfortunately - Oliver is not immune to a few misses and their supplier base is the weak link. 

Given this reality - you have an opportunity to exercise the Oliver - put it through its paces -during the time you have at pick-up. 

Were it me - I would be fanatical during the orientation/delivery day -  do not accept anything you do not understand, is a little iffy, or just plain not up to design standards. 

Spend as much time  going through the Oliver during the first few days - it is your time to ensure all works as it should - and if not- have Oliver repair.

Once your sure of the Oliver's up to snuff - go have fun. 

If it breaks - Oliver is good at helping find a repair center. 

Happy trails,

RB

Cindy,  Russell and  "Harley dog" . Home is our little farm near Winchester TN

2018 Oliver Legacy Elite II - 2018 GMC 2500 Duramax 

"Die young - As late as possible"
ALAZARCACOFLIDMTNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAWYd56201

2 minutes ago, BackofBeyond said:

Pennie-

You should NOT have to make any repairs. but you will need to learn how to operate all the multiple systems, how they function, and any idiosyncrasies they may exhibit. 

Unfortunately - Oliver is not immune to a few misses and their supplier base is the weak link. 

Given this reality - you have an opportunity to exercise the Oliver - put it through its paces -during the time you have at pick-up. 

Were it me - I would be fanatical during the orientation/delivery day -  do not accept anything you do not understand, is a little iffy, or just plain not up to design standards. 

Spend as much time  going through the Oliver during the first few days - it is your time to ensure all works as it should - and if not- have Oliver repair.

Once your sure of the Oliver's up to snuff - go have fun. 

If it breaks - Oliver is good at helping find a repair center. 

Happy trails,

RB

Thanks for your thoughts RB!

My plan (which started already) is to familiarize myself with AMAP in my LE prior to delivery and will be asking questions on this forum about anything mystifying starting with this one today. It also includes being as thorough as possible at delivery, going over every part of the operation, asking numerous questions, and if a problem is discovered, requesting for an immediate fix. I'm  hoping there are minimal problems but will not be shy about driving away feeling confident. I plan to camp nearby for the first few days to quadruple check all systems, returning to Oliver if there are problems. 

Supply chains are the weak link everywhere right now. There may be some improvement by the time I accept delivery next year. But, who knows?

From your response, I'm guessing you feel I can handle this. Naturally my real concern is post-warranty. 😀

Thanks again, 

Pennie

Pennie,

Don't be in a hurry to head home after picking up Ollie. Stay at the local campground one or two extra days in case there are any initial issues to be corrected. It's possible Ollie may need to be towed back to Oliver to have a simple issue corrected, too.

The job I retired from was involved with industrial machine rebuild, manufacture, R&D, pneumatics, electrical, and hydraulics. My Wife does not consider herself to be mechanical, but she is happy to help me with many projects. During these projects she has fine and useful ideas without a mechanical background, just common sense.

With the support group you have here, you will do great!

• Like 1

LE2

3 minutes ago, rideandfly said:

Pennie,

Don't be in a hurry to head home after picking up Ollie. Stay at the local campground one or two extra days in case there are any initial issues to be corrected. It's possible Ollie may need to be towed back to Oliver to have a simple issue corrected, too.

The job I retired from was involved with industrial machine rebuild, manufacture, R&D, pneumatics, electrical, and hydraulics. My Wife does not consider herself to be mechanical, but she is happy to help me with many projects. During these projects she has fine and useful ideas without a mechanical background, just common sense.

With the support group you have here, you will do great!

Thanks Bill! I appreciate your thoughts. I've read how much support this group has--the reason I joined and have felt comfortable posting. not lurking I do plan on sticking around nearby Oliver after picking up the LE, running through the various systems and will head back to the factory if there are problems or questions. 

You are indeed fortunate to have your wealth of experience in your working background. And, I hope to have common sense (so uncommon--lol) to cope with things on my own on the road. 

Thanks again for your support and positivity. 

Pennie

• Like 1

Pennie,

I have yet to take delivery of my own Oliver so I will leave the others to speak directly to your questions relative to it.

I do hear the names of other RV manufactures over and over while my campers tell me about the problems they are having with their rigs, brand new rigs seem to have more issues than recently purchased used rigs. Thus I know which brands NOT to buy for sure. 

My point is this, I chose the Oliver because I believe the issues will be greatly diminished compared to what I know to be true about other brands and that should give you some degree of comfort, however there will likely be something that will need to be addressed after you take possession just remember it could be a lot worse... I see it every day. 

I pick my rig up in October and I am going to hang relatively close to the factory for at least a week, possibly two, like others have suggested here, I take that as very wise advice given the reality of things... Stuff Happens.... Simple as that. 

Best of Luck!!

Dan

1 minute ago, fairmontrvpark said:

Pennie,

I have yet to take delivery of my own Oliver so I will leave the others to speak directly to your questions relative to it.

I do hear the names of other RV manufactures over and over while my campers tell me about the problems they are having with their rigs, brand new rigs seem to have more issues than recently purchased used rigs. Thus I know which brands NOT to buy for sure. 

My point is this, I chose the Oliver because I believe the issues will be greatly diminished compared to what I know to be true about other brands and that should give you some degree of comfort, however there will likely be something that will need to be addressed after you take possession just remember it could be a lot worse... I see it every day. 

I pick my rig up in October and I am going to hang relatively close to the factory for at least a week, possibly two, like others have suggested here, I take that as very wise advice given the reality of things... Stuff Happens.... Simple as that. 

Best of Luck!!

Dan

Thank you Dan! I believe you made the right choice, as I will be doing. I've probably seen many of the same complaints about other manufacturers as you (as well as in person)-- the very reason after much research, I narrowed my potential choices to two finalists, then one--Oliver. The cost will be setting me back quite a bit but quality always wins out. 

Your idea of sticking close to Oliver after delivery for possibly two weeks is a very good one and I might just extend my original thought of few days to yours.

Stuff does happen--and often has. I'm well versed in this, trust me. 

Best of luck back at you and thanks again.

Pennie

• Moderators

Tennessee has some great state parks if you don’t want to stay in the Hohenwald neighborhood more that a few days.  We stayed a week at Fall Creek Falls State Park last month, lots to do.  There are others too, which would keep you close enough to for a service visit if necessary.  Mike

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

1 minute ago, Mike and Carol said:

Tennessee has some great state parks if you don’t want to stay in the Hohenwald neighborhood more that a few days.  We stayed a week at Fall Creek Falls State Park last month, lots to do.  There are others too, which would keep you close enough to for a service visit if necessary.  Mike

Thank you for the suggestion Mike. Although I've travelled throughout the country many times and lived in many different places, I am not well versed in Tennessee or the area around Hohenwald. Thanks again for the thoughts. 

Pennie

4 hours ago, poliver said:

I'm not sure I have the skills to perform some of the electrical, structural and other fixes that I have seen in your posts.

Keep in mind that quite a few owners on the forum are in fact insane, and will do things to their trailers that normal people would not.  But, you can tap into that insanity when needed and can usually find one of the crazies who can (occasionally successfully) walk you through a diagnosis or repair that would otherwise be overwhelming.  

• Like 4

Just now, Overland said:

Keep in mind that quite a few owners on the forum are in fact insane, and will do things to their trailers that normal people would not.  But, you can tap into that insanity when needed and can usually find one of the crazies who can (occasionally successfully) walk you through a diagnosis or repair that would otherwise be overwhelming.  

Thank you Overland! At my tender age and life experiences, I can easily be a charter member of the insane group--lol! I am reading many posts about repairs like crazy (fits right in), gleaning whatever I can remember. I will be needing help with diagnoses/repairs--of that I am sure--to try to retain whatever synapses remaining. 😅 Thanks again for your kind words.

Pennie

• Like 1

• Moderators

I think that's a very good question.

As you've probably noticed, many owners here are buying their first camper. They, too, were unfamiliar with typical rv systems, much less the many optional items offered by Oliver. Most have learned what they needed to know, and are happy.

In my opinion,, the people most likely to leave Hohenwald with the highest satisfaction level are those who have studied ahead of time, rented an rv or two to learn some of the basics, and stayed in Tennessee long enough to make sure everything really works in their trailer the way it should. It's much easier to get systems corrected at Hohenwald. 

As far as having to learn how to repair a lot of things, that's really up to you and your comfort level.

I have friends who don't do much of any of the maintenance on their trailers, beyond washing it and checking everything religiously.  They rely on their trusted local rv shop for repairs. Others, well, they seem to enjoy working on and tinkering with their trailers as much as they enjoy camping.

We don't do everything ourselves anymore,  either. We usually take the trailer to our independent mechanic for greasing the zerks,  etc., as he works on trailers as well as our trucks. It's a mind numbing job, and we're happy to have him do it. We can get the oil changed, and etc., on the truck at the same time. Leaves us more time for the interesting and challenging projects.😅

My advice is to learn the basics, tackle the things you feel comfortable with, and hire the rest. And,  warranty support is excellent with Oliver.

We are probably part of that "insane" group Overland mentioned, so you may want to take everything I just said with several grains of salt.

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

3 minutes ago, SeaDawg said:

I think that's a very good question.

As you've probably noticed, many owners here are buying their first camper. They, too, were unfamiliar with typical rv systems, much less the many optional items offered by Oliver. Most have learned what they needed to know, and are happy.

In my opinion,, the people most likely to leave Hohenwald with the highest satisfaction level are those who have studied ahead of time, rented an rv or two to learn some of the basics, and stayed in Tennessee long enough to make sure everything really works in their trailer the way it should. It's much easier to get systems corrected at Hohenwald. 

As far as having to learn how to repair a lot of things, that's really up to you and your comfort level.

I have friends who don't do much of any of the maintenance on their trailers, beyond washing it and checking everything religiously.  They rely on their trusted local rv shop for repairs. Others, well, they seem to enjoy working on and tinkering with their trailers as much as they enjoy camping.

We don't do everything ourselves anymore,  either. We usually take the trailer to our independent mechanic for greasing the zerks,  etc., as he works on trailers as well as our trucks. It's a mind numbing job, and we're happy to have him do it. We can get the oil changed, and etc., on the truck at the same time. Leaves us more time for the interesting and challenging projects.😅

My advice is to learn the basics, tackle the things you feel comfortable with, and hire the rest. And,  warranty support is excellent with Oliver.

We are probably part of that "insane" group Overland mentioned, so you may want to take everything I just said with several grains of salt.

Hi SeaDawg! I have been pouring through your many, many informed posts on the forum with great regularity and appreciate the wealth of knowledge you bring, most recently the thread on sealants and the rear lens repair. You know your stuff!

I am learning a lot here and unless lightning strikes and I get a "move up" the list once I place my deposit next week, it looks like I have nearly a year until delivery. With the three remaining synapses I possess, I hope to absorb a lot during that year. 😂

I will be living in my LE full-time, so post-warranty and regular maintenance, I will have learned so much more. I look forward to performing any tasks in my capabilities and will ask for help here when warranted. I take your words seriously--no salt needed--and really appreciate how much you contribute to this forum. You're a jewel! Thank you!

Pennie

• Like 1

• Moderators

You're very kind.

More importantly,  I  think you're going into the process thoughtfully, and carefully. 

In the first few decades of our marriage,  my husband was away from home for work, six or seven months a year. I worked, was basically  a single mom, and kept my house running. I had help from my family, when I really needed it,  but preferred to do what I could on my own.

You'll get some help from your Oliver family, too. Doing what you can on your own, at the very least a clear understanding of the problem  or process, is priceless. 

I think you've got spunk. You'll likely be fine and happy. It's a beautiful camping world, out there.

Will you maintain a home base? Your present home, or a relative with storage space?

• Like 2

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

52 minutes ago, SeaDawg said:

You're very kind.

More importantly,  I  think you're going into the process thoughtfully, and carefully. 

In the first few decades of our marriage,  my husband was away from home for work, six or seven months a year. I worked, was basically  a single mom, and kept my house running. I had help from my family, when I really needed it,  but preferred to do what I could on my own.

You'll get some help from your Oliver family, too. Doing what you can on your own, at the very least a clear understanding of the problem  or process, is priceless. 

I think you've got spunk. You'll likely be fine and happy. It's a beautiful camping world, out there.

Will you maintain a home base? Your present home, or a relative with storage space?

Ahoy SeaDawg!

Thank you once again. You read me well. I am a funny blend of thoughtful, measured, careful and spunky, blessed with a pretty good sense of humor. Never been risk averse. Couldn't afford to be as I raised myself--been on my own since I was a young teen, on the streets. I've always taken care of myself, as well as others. No one really took care of me but I am quite self-reliant and will continue to be so.  I count on help from many here, including you. 

I am not wealthy. I will be selling my house and dipping into my retirement funds to buy the LE along with needed tools and accessories. The LE will be my home base on wheels. I'm going all-in. Not young, who knows how much time I have before my card is punched? I'll be selling my furniture and putting my artwork and personal items in a climate-controlled storage unit. 

As soon as my house sells, I'll be renting short-term until Anita lets me know my LE is ready and waiting--right now a year away. There. You have it. 

Best as ever,

Pennie

• Moderators

Pennie, have you seen an Oliver yet? Especially our smaller Elite?

We looked at literally  a hundred trailers before we saw the Ollie, back in 2007 and 8.

It's really important,  imo, before you commit,  to see, touch, and imagine yourself in the space.

Living in a travel trailer is life in miniature.  We're very happy, but you need to make sure it's good for you, especially if you go full time. 

To me, its perfect. Compact. Everything we need. Not a lot more. We add what we need, but thoughtfully consider any big changes 

If you haven't seen one yet, Anita can get you in touch with an Elite owner somewhere near you.

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

3 minutes ago, SeaDawg said:

Pennie, have you seen an Oliver yet? Especially our smaller Elite?

We looked at literally  a hundred trailers before we saw the Ollie, back in 2007 and 8.

It's really important,  imo, before you commit,  to see, touch, and imagine yourself in the space.

Living in a travel trailer us life in miniature.  We're very happy, but you need to make sure it's good for you, especially if you go full time. 

To me, its perfect. Compact. Everything we need. Not a lot more. We add what we need, but thoughtfully consider any big changes 

If you haven't seen one yet, Anita cab get you in touch with an Elite owner somewhere near you.

Hi SeaDawg,

I have not seen an Oliver in-person yet. Anita offered to put me in touch with one nearby and I will probably do that. I'm pretty good at imagining myself in different spaces but will take your advice next week when Anita returns. Thank you--and everyone else for your thoughtful suggestions.

Pennie

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Pennie,

I am not trying to discourage your purchase, but I have had numerous issues with my LEI that I picked up three months ago that have absolutely nothing to do with the appliances or equipment. The problems are all due to lack of craftsmanship, poor quality control, and a problem at the installation of the equipment and appliances. Axle issues-installed incorrectly, inverter mounting issues, installation of blinds, installation of hoses and faucets, lack of support for the composting toilet, poor electrical connections, and more. I was rushed through delivery for a few reasons - one of which the regular delivery person didn't show up to work on my delivery date. 

Still, I wanted a trailer. I am content with the Oliver as the problems get solved - I have had no offers of taking the trailer to a local service center, only a discussion on how to do the repairs myself, except the axle, which I will probably return to Oliver on my next trip for a reweld job. A friend laughs at me for not buying an Escape, as he did, for about $15,000 less. He has had zero problems or issues in two years, and is comfortable going on beaches with it. 

My point - nothing is perfect. This is not a plug and play device, or even a quality car. I have driven nearly one million miles in four different cars (Toyotas and Fords) in the past few years, with not one mechanical or device failure. Just normal wear and tear. The Oliver will have failures, as any trailer will. The range appears to be flimsy. The door hinges will likely fail. The bathroom door is exceptionally lightweight and seems frail. I am concerned about the door lock assembly. The window blind clips fractured (two of them). If you can't or don't learn to do the basic work yourself, you will be spending time and money at dealerships. Learn what you can and practice the basics. And learn the few quirks and tricks, like tilting the nose up a bit to be able to drain the holding tanks.

Most importantly, enjoy and have fun. Don't take the problems too seriously, if you are able. My perspective - my wife of 48 years died three weeks ago. This is just a trailer, meant to be used to enjoy life.

John

2014 Toyota Tacoma 4x4

2021 Elite I #758       

image.png.d972b5fc86270818b1e0f030bfaa433a.pngMap of Provinces I Visited

7 minutes ago, JRK said:

Pennie,

I am not trying to discourage your purchase, but I have had numerous issues with my LEI that I picked up three months ago that have absolutely nothing to do with the appliances or equipment. The problems are all due to lack of craftsmanship, poor quality control, and a problem at the installation of the equipment and appliances. Axle issues-installed incorrectly, inverter mounting issues, installation of blinds, installation of hoses and faucets, lack of support for the composting toilet, poor electrical connections, and more. I was rushed through delivery for a few reasons - one of which the regular delivery person didn't show up to work on my delivery date. 

Still, I wanted a trailer. I am content with the Oliver as the problems get solved - I have had no offers of taking the trailer to a local service center, only a discussion on how to do the repairs myself, except the axle, which I will probably return to Oliver on my next trip for a reweld job. A friend laughs at me for not buying an Escape, as he did, for about $15,000 less. He has had zero problems or issues in two years, and is comfortable going on beaches with it. 

My point - nothing is perfect. This is not a plug and play device, or even a quality car. I have driven nearly one million miles in four different cars (Toyotas and Fords) in the past few years, with not one mechanical or device failure. Just normal wear and tear. The Oliver will have failures, as any trailer will. The range appears to be flimsy. The door hinges will likely fail. The bathroom door is exceptionally lightweight and seems frail. I am concerned about the door lock assembly. The window blind clips fractured (two of them). If you can't or don't learn to do the basic work yourself, you will be spending time and money at dealerships. Learn what you can and practice the basics. And learn the few quirks and tricks, like tilting the nose up a bit to be able to drain the holding tanks.

Most importantly, enjoy and have fun. Don't take the problems too seriously, if you are able. My perspective - my wife of 48 years died three weeks ago. This is just a trailer, meant to be used to enjoy life.

John

Hi John,

My condolences on the loss of your wife of nearly five decades. I’m so sorry.

I’m stuck somewhat speechless John and truly appreciate your concern for me after what you’ve been through. I admit to being stunned at your Oliver experience. You are making me more nervous than I am already, being a real newbie. If Oliver is suffering a real QC issue, that is truly concerning! 

Thank you for writing and again, please accept my condolences.

Pennie

Pennie,

I picked up LE2 hull 806 on May 19th and since have camped in TN, Ga, & NC. I just got back from 7 days at Cape Hatteras.

My LE2 is absolutely fabulous.

The factory build quality is very good. I saw evidence of that during a factory tour last December...and I see the same in the delivered quality.

There is ZERO shoddy workmanship.

Oliver stands behind their work. I have one small issue with the AC dripping...and Oliver has a mobile service tech coming to my house next week on their dime. 

Not sure where you're located but my wife & I will welcome you/ya'll  to come see our LE2 (in NC). Seeing the factory first hand and an Ollie first hand will help the confidence factor.

Regards,

Steve

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SteveCr said:

Pennie,

I picked up LE2 hull 806 on May 19th and since have camped in TN, Ga, & NC. I just got back from 7 days at Cape Hatteras.

My LE2 is absolutely fabulous.

The factory build quality is very good. I saw evidence of that during a factory tour last December...and I see the same in the delivered quality.

There is ZERO shoddy workmanship.

Oliver stands behind their work. I have one small issue with the AC dripping...and Oliver has a mobile service tech coming to my house next week on their dime. 

Not sure where you're located but my wife & I will welcome you/ya'll  to come see our LE2 (in NC). Seeing the factory first hand and an Ollie first hand will help the confidence factor.

Regards,

Steve

I appreciate your post, information and offer Steve,

Oliver Saleswoman Anita called me back after doing some research on her end. Her explanations about Steve's specifics were reasonable and reassuring. She knows I am new at this and as much as I read and watch on Oliver University, I will be learning on the curve, as I go. She also knows I will be living with them in Tennessee until everything is shipshape for a maiden voyage, with as complete an understanding of systems as one can derive from afar accentuated with some hands-on trials.

Thank you for your invitation. Unfortunately, I do not live close--actually live near the hottest places in the USA this week--the great Southwest. I will be heading east in late September for delivery on October 4--great news for one who was given an original approximate day in June next year. If time permits and I can stop by, with pre or post delivery, that would be wonderful.

At Oliver, there have been a few order cancellations of late. Some may be due to health reasons, some to individual situations, and some to the huge numbers of people who have hit the road crowding both public and private campgrounds, trashing some of these places. Who knows? They let me and others come in earlier than originally thought.

I am plunging ahead with plans. I do not expect perfection. Life doesn't work that way--certainly not my own--lol! I am expecting a well-built, high quality TT with a fine customer service team behind it as well as some guidance (much given already) from the terrific community here on this forum. I will need much more, I'm sure.

Thanks again Steve,

Pennie

• Like 1

Pennie

If you did want to go through a trailer before pick up and come through DFW area on way to TN there are several  owners in this area.  I am a new owner and would be happy to show you trailer and share my steep newbie learning curve, lol.  

I have had a couple issues and worked with Oliver to get in with a repair place here in DFW.   

Good luck.  

• Like 1

2021 Legacy Elite II Hull #807 - 2021 F150 w/ 3.5L EB and max tow package 

On 6/4/2021 at 1:14 PM, Overland said:

I nominate this for “Post of the Year”. I think of them as Tool Time Tim’s. They’ll put afterburners on their lawnmowers thinking it will cut their chore times in half.  They fail to factor in the Fire Dept visit to put out the brush fire. 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

2021 LE I #819 / 2020 RAM 1500 Longhorn Hemi 5.7L 4x4